Sooo.... I got a question - Repeatable Seasonals?

• Thread starter Swagger897
  • 37 comments
@Swagger897 - This is the answer you seek.

TTs don't repeat pay, races do.

Lets try and not turn this thread into some lengthy, futile debate over something totally unrelated to the OP đź‘Ť.

Uh...really? There are many statements and questions and answers in this thread that have nothing to do with the OP. I answered a question that had to do with the original statement. So related by proxy. lol

In fact, mine was one of only THREE posts that had anything at all to do with the original post.

TimBoss302

Lances-Rants-Morpheus-Not-Talking-to-You.png

lol

For those of you complaining about srf, you should know that the really fast guys are faster than you with or without srf. You are not in the top 100 because you are not fast enough.

I couldn't have said it better myself.....

I have no interest in getting to the top for now, as long as SRF is optional. I will not turn it on just to gain 2-3 seconds and knowing i'd be further up the leaderboard with the help of these magical hands.

At the moment I am more than happy just to get as far as I can without it, I have not used it at any point during the game unless it is forced on as it is in the Licence tests, which is also senseless. If it absolutely has to be part of the game as it is, it should be optional throughout. but as said already, It should not even be applied in TT's and Licence tests.

There is no FUN in being competitive with SRF, Like @Johnnypenso said, it is a lot closer to MarioKart now, but on another level.

I did not buy this game so that I can be helped around the track by magic invisible hands. I WANT TO DRIVE THE CAR!!
For those of you complaining about srf, you should know that the really fast guys are faster than you with or without srf. You are not in the top 100 because you are not fast enough.
But isn't that the point? It's all relative. If someone absolutely must have his name at the top of the leaderboard, then use SRF to get ranked. Then take it off, complete the run, and record the time in a personal record book. Granted, SRF isn't "real," but then again crashing into a wall and hitting Restart isn't real either.

Back