Sorry if I this is the wrong section ..

United States
United States
I of course currently own GTSport and LOVE it. But, I was looking into getting Project Cars 2.

Who here has both and what do you think of each? Should I get PC2?

I of course currently own GTSport and LOVE it. But, I was looking into getting Project Cars 2.

Who here has both and what do you think of each? Should I get PC2?

I also have GTS, PC2 and AC. PS4 versions only. I deleted AC after about 1 hour of playing, did not enjoy it one bit. Way too much understeer. Not realistic at all imo. I still have PC2 installed but I haven't played it for a long time. It's not at all a bad game. But you just have to spend way too much time setting up the cars to make them even a little enjoyable to drive. The basic setups are just terrible. I do enjoy setting up a race car but this is just too much. Ruined the game for me completely. And I have a wheel! Don't even think about playing PC2 with a controller. You will not enjoy it. It's made to be played with a wheel.

I also have GTS, PC2 and AC. PS4 versions only. I deleted AC after about 1 hour of playing, did not enjoy it one bit. Way too much understeer. Not realistic at all imo. I still have PC2 installed but I haven't played it for a long time. It's not at all a bad game. But you just have to spend way too much time setting up the cars to make them even a little enjoyable to drive. The basic setups are just terrible. I do enjoy setting up a race car but this is just too much. Ruined the game for me completely. And I have a wheel! Don't even think about playing PC2 with a controller. You will not enjoy it. It's made to be played with a wheel.

I agree. I got PS2 from the library for my PS4 Pro. I was driving simply a Ford Mustang GT and was all over the road. I too, only have a controller. I think I'll pass on PS2. Thanks for your thoughts.

Back