Soundtrack

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kobayashi
  • 10 comments
  • 725 views
Messages
88
Anyone know where I can get a complete list of all the songs in GT3? I'd boot the game up and find out but the PS2 is in for repair.
 
Look in the back of the manual for credits.
 
One quick google search...and:

"Again" / Lenny Kravitz (plays during ending credits)
"Are You Gonna Go My Way?" /Lenny Kravitz
"Satisfied" / 8 Stops 7
"Stop the Rock (Mint Royale Mix)" / Apollo Four Forty
"Mad Skillz - Mic Chekka" / BT
"Break In" / CiRRUS
"Glowl" / daiki kasho
"Mirage" / daiki kasho
"Obscure" / daiki kasho
"Sky scraper" / daiki kasho
"Strike breaker" / daiki kasho
"Go Gran Turismo" / Dave Aude
"Call It Brisco (And Why Not?)" / Elite Force
"99 Red Balloons (Adapted from ’99 Luftballons)" / Goldfinger
"As Good as it Gets" / Grand Theft Audio
"Champion" / Grinspoon
"Stone Free" / Jimi Hendrix
"Turbo Lover" / Judas Priest
"Def Beat" / Junkie XL
"Crash" / Methods of Mayhem
"Kickstart My Heart" / Motley Crue
"Never Enough" / Papa Roach
"Super Nova Goes Pop" / Powerman 5000
"Determination" / Raekwon
"Dogg's Turismo 3" / Snoop Dogg
"She Sells Sanctuary" / The Cult

Welcome to the internet...

AO
 
The manual didn't list all of the songs and on google I couldn't find anything. I guess I was just being dumb. Thanks a lot.
 
- edit: Doesn't list every song -
 
Heh, I thought there was one Grand theft audio track on the american version. Guess I was wrong.
 
Don't even have to google. The answer is on GTPlanet. Here

In case you can't make it over to GTPlanet to have a look here it is:

GT3 Soundtrack

8 Stops 7 - Satisfied
Apollo Four Forty - Stop the Rock
BT - Mad Skillz
CiRRUS - Break In
The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary
Dave Aude - Go Gran Turismo
Elite Force - Call It Brisco (And Why Not?)
Goldfinger - 99 Red Balloons
Grand Theft Audio - As Good As It Gets
Grinspoon - Champion
Jimi Hendrix - Stone Free
Judas Priest - Turbo Lover
Junkie XL - Def Beat
Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way
Methods of Mayhem - Crash
Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart
Papa Roach - Never Enough
Powerman 5000 - Supernova Goes Pop
Raekwon - Determination
Snoop Dogg - Dogg's Turismo III
 
gumpy - In this post, that's what I had originally listed, but then I noticed that the GTP list doesn't list any of daiki kasho's songs. ;)
 
Originally posted by Kobayashi
The manual didn't list all of the songs and on google I couldn't find anything. I guess I was just being dumb. Thanks a lot.

Sorry I thought it did... :hammernoob:
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
Heh, I thought there was one Grand theft audio track on the american version. Guess I was wrong.

it is. she sells sanctuary, by the cult, is on both games.

Cano
 
Back