South Park - Season 11

  • Thread starter Thread starter Max Powers
  • 78 comments
  • 4,190 views
OMG, they brought back the Woodland critters!!!!

that episode was so messed up!

I have to say that was really twisted. I did like the episode a lot. I didn't like Jesus being part of the Imaginary Council of Nine. Jesus was a real person. So that was rather offensive. But the general idea is a trip. Having Luke Skywalker on the council was a trip.
 
I have to say that was really twisted. I did like the episode a lot. I didn't like Jesus being part of the Imaginary Council of Nine. Jesus was a real person. So that was rather offensive. But the general idea is a trip. Having Luke Skywalker on the council was a trip.

But... you knew that was coming right? I thought of it the moment they introduced the world of imagination.
 
But... you knew that was coming right? I thought of it the moment they introduced the world of imagination.

In all honesty, I don't care. Jesus was real, not imagined. That be like putting Christopher Columbus or King Tut on there. He existed. Whether you believe he was God has nothing to do with the fact that he walked the earth.
 
He had a halo, so I'm assuming that it's the divine version of jesus they were including in imagination land.
 
He had a halo, so I'm assuming that it's the divine version of jesus they were including in imagination land.

And I knew you would say that. But it's still Jesus. and Jesus IS real. End of Discussion. Maybe I'm being an anal, fundamentalist zealot. But that's how I feel.

Much how you felt slighted by Transformers the movie misrepresenting a messed up exhibition to Mars. It's simply wrong.
 
But... you knew that was coming right? I thought of it the moment they introduced the world of imagination.

Me too - as soon as I saw the "Council of the Nine", I was just waiting for Jesus to be a member.

Liked the first installment better than this one I think, but the third should be great.
 
So it was Al Gore who nuked imagination land! That finale was great, I knew Al Gore would make an appearence once I saw ManBearPig in last week's episode, and his superhero cape was awesome.

I've lost track of how many new episodes they've done this fall, but I hope this isn't the end of the season :(. I know it's close.
 
:lol: He was wearing his Nobel Prize too.
 
[…] I knew Al Gore would make an appearence once I saw ManBearPig in last week's episode […]
Yup, toldly.
 
:lol: Heroin Hero... Genius.

Last night's episode was a winner. I still have yet to try Guitar Hero...
 
It was alright I guess. :indiff:
 
:lol: I finally got to see a new episode. That was awesome. That kid who could play guitar hero acoustic. :lol:
 
this season, is byfar the best. my favourite episode so far is the parody on dawn of the dead, only instead of zombies they were homeless people.
 
I think the best part was when Stan's dad tried to play(and could play a real guitar) Guitar Hero and failed in 5 seconds. My fiancee loved that part because that's exactly what happened to her. She also knows how to play the guitar. Man that was a trip.

I really like how South Park gets on the current fads/trends of the audience.
 
Did any of you get a real Guitar Hero advertisement during like the second break? I completely lost it when that happened…
 
The guitar hero episode was excellent. I loved heroin hero. And the game message when they finally got a million points. The acoustic guitar hero, the raking over the coals of the colorado celebrity scene... quality episode all around.

"Is that these boys playing?"
"No, that's the rock band Kansas. But these boys got 100,000 points playing guitar hero to that song!"
 
I just saw the new episode called 'The List'
Another great episode! They bought back a few old things like Stan throwing up on Wendy anda stray bullet going through Kenny's head killing him!! I ROFL'd when I saw it.
I hope they bring back some more old stuff like a few of Cartman's old phrases like 'but meeeuum' and 'No kitty thats a bad kitty!'
 
Back