SP1 Ferrari...

Messages
22
Messages
callum4000
I recently bought the Ferrari SP1 .. I spent 1.5m on it then another 3 quarters of a million tuning it, .. For the amount of money I spent on it .. It is a terrible car.

Anybody else thinking the same as me?.
 
It's basically an F430 in drag. Personally i prefer the looks of a normal F430.
 
It looks disgusting. Hope its not a new production car
 
It's a transexual F430 that's definitely had it's balls cut off.
 
I think it looks good, kinda like a 458 prototype

I haven't driven it yet though, is it a lot worse than an F430? Odd...
 
As the description says, the purchaser requested the car have a feminine look, I guess from the comments they nailed it. I got one as a level ticket and I'm very happy with it, but then again I don't tune these cars.
 
It's meant to have "feminine sexy lines"

They nailed the "feminine" part perfectly, along with the California.
 
it's not a castrated ferrari F430, it's just an F430 with a pininfarina designed body kit. it's a one off, so it's expensive (and as with most of the million-and-up dollar cars in GT5, a bit more expensive than it really is), but it's really just the same as the F430. if you aren't a fan of it's styling, there's no point in buying it.
 
I think it looks and handles great.
Looks like a 599 GTO.
 
I think it's gorgeous. I love the black roof, nice looking car. That said, unless you just really love the look, you may as well buy a regular F430, or the 430 Scuderia.
 
I'm saving up for it. I love the way it looks.
 
it's not a castrated ferrari F430, it's just an F430 with a pininfarina designed body kit. it's a one off, so it's expensive (and as with most of the million-and-up dollar cars in GT5, a bit more expensive than it really is), but it's really just the same as the F430. if you aren't a fan of it's styling, there's no point in buying it.

So it's a chick with a dick then?
 
I bought it but I didn't tune it. It handles quite nice stock. I kinda like the way it looks too
 
Why would you tune it before even driving it. Most of the Ferrari's seem to be ruined in this game if you buy anything extra on them. Just buy all the tires and that's it. If you tune the engine or even the transmission, the Ferrari's start to sound like vacuum cleaners.
 
Haven't got it yet, I assume it drives like a regular 430 since it basically is a unique coachbuild one-off for the Japanese chairman (or whatever it's called) of the Ferrari ownersclub in Japan.
He indeed requested a more "feminine" appearance like the classic Ferrari's used to look, nothing wrong with that I reckon (unless you prefer more masculine shapes in general.......).
It looks great in my opinion, miles better than the regular 430, although that isn't really hard to achieve to be honest (oh, and I hate the look of the California by the way, although it's absolutely fabulous to drive).
 
i think i won it on a random car ticket....
 
It's slower than a Tommykaira ZZII for god's sake
 
It's basically an F430 in drag. Personally i prefer the looks of a normal F430.

This.👍

A normal F430 is much better looking.
 
It handles like F430, in stock of course =D But the thing I don't get it is that, why F430 and SP1 struggles to get the acclaimed top speed of 190+MPH (in stock)?
 
The F430 is the best Ferrari on the game by far.

The scuderia takes it to the next level!
 
I have also won it by a gift car ticket and haven't tried it yet . . Nice looking car though 👍
 
Back