PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,886 comments
High rake set-ups now have a lot of drag, and that's positive and negative rake, so if you up the ride height anywhere be prepared to lose a few mph.
I'm on the Audi GR2 actually .I didn't compare on Le Mans or Sardenia where the front grip is not so important , but on SPA , suzuka or any grip track , the rake is still valide instead no rake + front downforce. The rake add front grip without adding PP.
For the same downforce on SPA , no rake setting is 5kmh faster end of straight , but you lose the gain in the bends.

I'm on the Audi GR2 actually .I didn't compare on Le Mans or Sardenia where the front grip is not so important , but on SPA , suzuka or any grip track , the rake is still valide instead no rake + front downforce. The rake add front grip without adding PP.
For the same downforce on SPA , no rake setting is 5kmh faster end of straight , but you lose the gain in the bends.
Did I hear Gr. 2, Audi, front grip, possibly Spa tune? YES YES YES YESSSSSS. ❤️ ❤️❤️❤️ 800pp?

Last edited:
Audi RS 5 Turbo DTM '19 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Tracks - 1.31

It's an easy fast tune with a good top speed. You can add front grip increasing the rear ride height. You'll lose some top speed doing this.
Take care with the rear wheel spin out slow corners in 1 and 2d gear.

au1.jpg
au2.jpg
au3.jpg
au4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

It's an easy fast tune with a good top speed. You can add front grip increasing the rear ride height. You'll lose some top speed doing this.

View attachment 1244445View attachment 1244446View attachment 1244447View attachment 1244448

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Awesome! I was planning to take the RS out for a spin today, and now you've saved me some time! Looking forward to trying out your tune.

Glad you're feeling better!

Ferrari Enzo '02 - 800PP - Racing MediumTires - Nordschleife All track setting - 1.23
Wide body car.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Wing Custom

New 800PP tune , 6:05 on the Nordschleife , same time as McLaren F1 GTR Race car '97 but different behaviors. Few less grip as McLaren due to less downforce , but fantastic top speed , reaching 360kmh end of straight.
The 700PP is not so fast but if you want to try , don't add all the engine tuning options. The way it is , you can't detune the car till 700PP.

View attachment 1200937View attachment 1200938View attachment 1200939View attachment 1200940

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

I made an account just to leave a comment saying thanks for all the great tunes but especially this one. The Enzo is one of my favourite cars so it feels great to find an amazing tune.

View attachment 1244445View attachment 1244446View attachment 1244447View attachment 1244448

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent. I originally used your R8 tune which still works great. This tune seems a bit sharper in it's response. Thanks.

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Wonderful tune. Thanks for all your hard work!

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Just tried this, holy moly it’s a superb set up! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 take a bow mate

Excellent. I originally used your R8 tune which still works great. This tune seems a bit sharper in it's response. Thanks.

Wonderful tune. Thanks for all your hard work!

Just tried this, holy moly it’s a superb set up! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 take a bow mate

It's a consensus! This is a smokin' tune and the RS5 is a smokin' car! I'm going to be spending a lot of time in this car in the future.

I just ran it at the Spa 1hr 800pp event and lapped the field... TWICE! :lol::D

Thanks as always @praiano63 !!

Fellas I just Got the Nissan R92CP engine , I'm in a dire need for suggestions please.

R33 or R34?

Thank you in advance everybody.
So far I’ve done the R34, I’ve got a spare but waiting to see if it can go into anything else before I burn it. Did a mix of Praiano’s tune for the R34 and the transmission settings roe the R92CP fiddling with the extra gears a bit and probably could use a bit of fine tuning but it’s a beast.

Hello!

Any advice on how to stabilize the Porsche 959 under braking? I love how the car turns and rockets out of corners and is arguably the best old school 911 in the game. But the braking makes me stressed.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Alfa Romeo 4C '14 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Track - 1.25

Wide car.
Rims size up to you

Front A - Side A - Wing custom

Very good to race this car against Ferrari 365 GTB4 '71 , same performance on Nordschleife for example.
Top 5 cars at 600PP after this update 1.25

View attachment 1204875View attachment 1204876View attachment 1204877
Settings for Tokyo Rain with sport hard , more HP more Speed.
View attachment 1204878View attachment 1204879View attachment 1204880

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Only just tried this, on nordschleiffe euro clubman 2 lapper.

Great fun, this thing is like a go kart! This goes in as one of my favourite cars to drive for fun/pleasure. Brought a big smile to my face 1st thing before rest of house rises.

Car itself doesn't appeal to me IRL, but I'm working through all tunes, without prejudice. Highly recommend!

Nice work boss, and good to see road cars holding up post 1.31. MR cars benefitting most perhaps?

Last edited:

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thanks as always Praiano, that's a lot better - I ended up sticking with the normal turbo and running more front end downforce and reducing the power restriction as i still found it too understeery and twitchy. It's a quick car though - around 12 secs a lap faster on the Nurburgring 800 event than my old faithful Lexus RC F GT500.

@praiano63
The Audi RS 5 Turbo DTM '19 - 800PP is perfect on the Sardinia Piste circuit, but I don't find it nimble enough in big curves, especially in the last checkpoint. I really miss the fluidity of the Mazda 787B.

Same thing with the Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A has become less fluid, yet it was the most pleasant on the 30-minute Le Mans circuit in PP 700. How to find the same behavior?

I am always impressed to discover so many settings, what did I struggle before coming across your settings, thank you.

Hey Master Praiano,

I just donated once again to appreciate your hard work. GT7 would not be half of the fun as without your tunes for me.

I really hope that some other people in this thread will now be reminded and use the yellow DONATE (PayPal) button on the first page of this thread. Everybody who is actually loving a car with his tuning should be able to donate some money (maybe 50+ BRL 😎) from your Euros or Dollars to a nice man in Brasil.

Come on everybody! Let’s crowdfund and get @praiano63 a PSVR2 so he can experience GT7 in VR.

Thanks Praiano for you dedication & hard work all these years and greetings from Munich, Germany.

IMG_0594.jpeg

Last edited:
Porsche 959
I'll do 2 last Porsches soon.
@praiano63
The Audi RS 5 Turbo DTM '19 - 800PP is perfect on the Sardinia Piste circuit, but I don't find it nimble enough in big curves, especially in the last checkpoint. I really miss the fluidity of the Mazda 787B.

Same thing with the Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A has become less fluid, yet it was the most pleasant on the 30-minute Le Mans circuit in PP 700. How to find the same behavior?

I am always impressed to discover so many settings, what did I struggle before coming across your settings, thank you.
As writen on the tune post , you can add front grip increasing the rear ride height. You'll lose some top speed doing this. I'll do some GR1 cars again soon.

Last edited:

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thanks you very much sir for this and all th other tunes. I could give them to my dad and learned the perfect tips from your feedbacks. This one helped so much because I created a quick tune for this car myself to use and test it and I did not have to change a lot of parameters so thanks for the cherry on top and showing the car can turn even better!
After learning this I could immediatly make the tune better for the peugeot HDI FAP on 800pp which gave me good hopes for the other group 1 cars. Thanks for sharing!

The handling it's something else man, i'm not a very good driver but it feels like i'm flying on nordschleife with this Audi. Much props to praiero's tuning, a artisan at his craft.

Since the new update the TC is bugging me. A usually play with TC1 but now it feels impossible, i'm having a hard time with tire spin. Now i have to play on TC3, depending on the car TC2 rarely.

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Back