Tire Wear/Fuel Consumption: Very Fast
Grip Reduction: Real
Required Tire Compound Change: Off
Tire Restrictions: Racing Hard, Intermediate, Heavy Wet
Vehicle Tuning: Prohibited
Driving Aids: Only ABS allowed

Last edited:
h8BA4A435

Apparently I can't read a calender properly anymore, so I'll keep to the posted schedule with the next race on August 2nd.

Therefore, I'll be joining tonight! I'll take the Youtube GT-R if no one else wants it.:)

I didn't know what @cmbeal317 wanted to do, and I didn't want to steal his competitors, hope there is no hard feelings, I just thought it would be a good idea.[/QUOTE

You have any interested peeps?? I think its a good idea! Gunna eat then I will be on messing around so I will see what is up? I'm down for whatever if you do something!!

That was weird?

The GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13 has a HP of 714 and PP of 646, do i need to bring the power limiter down to 623 HP in order to use it in tonight's race?

The other 3 nismo's have a HP of 621 and PP of 617 after oil changes.

The GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport '13 has a HP of 714 and PP of 646, do i need to bring the power limiter down to 623 HP in order to use it in tonight's race?

623 was a typo, the 717/646 must have mods or something

Did you pick up the Touring Car?? Cause I own that one and was going to use it until I noticed I was a little over on the specs.. lol But I could use it??:D

It was my mistake, i had to check the Power setting and had to reset turbo back down to normal and the setting for the car is corrected.

I'm trying to join the race but the 1.10 update is taking a while to install. I'll join once it finishes.

Yeah I should have run different weather conditions, and the 30x Time progression was just plain wrong.

Thanks for coming out, and congratulations to @racefan78 on the win.

Last edited:
Yeah I should have run different weather conditions, and the 30x Time progression was just plain wrong.

Thanks for coming out, and congratulations to @racefan? on the win.

I believe you''re looking for this racefan, haha. Thanks! And thank you for putting this little shindig together!

Thanks @hognhominy for putting this together last night! I had a lot of fun even though my time was cut short by my connection.

@LJC2001 - That was an epic battle we had last night, too bad I got disconnected. :(

Back