Spa-Francochamps in GT5P?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Peissi
  • 15 comments
  • 4,254 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
12
Messages
GTP_Peissi / Peissi
Has anyone heard/read/seen any material of this track being added to GT5P or GT5? It would be a great track to test your skills, not so long as Nurburgring and a bit more challenging than Suzuka.
 
no material heard/read/seen...but it would be nice to see spa in gt5...but thats a looooong way from now,dont believe it will come in gt5p...

spyrrari.
 
Real Life tracks that have a possibility:
Silverstone (GT Academy held there)
Dubai Autodrome (GT Academy prize being the Dubai 24 hours)
Nurburgring (because GT5P demos have had an updated GT4 version in them at the 24 hour race and elsewhere)
Le Mans (same as above)
Tsukuba (featured in GT4)
Laguna Seca (featured in GT2,3 and 4)
Infineon Raceway (featured in GT4)
Twin Ring Motegi (featured in GT4)
Circuit de Valencia (featured in TT)
Monaco (featured in GT3 and GT4)
Indianapolis Motor Speedway (I seem to remember it being mentioned somewhere on an article)

Spa has the same chance of being in there as Magny Cours, Hockenheim or anywhere else.

But like Spyrrari said, doubtful very many new tracks will appear in GT5P between now and GT5.
 
Last edited:
Ok, good points there. but imo, they could get rid of some old tracks, specifically Autumn Ring... Spa would be a good choice for that :D
 
Yes:) They may replace autumn ring for Spa francorchamps...
Would be nice 4 me to have a Belgian race circuit in Gran Turismo..
There are some days you can enter the circuit with your own car...
It would be a good practice driving it in GT:)
 
Ok, good points there. but imo, they could get rid of some old tracks, specifically Autumn Ring... Spa would be a good choice for that :D

No way! Autumn ring is awesome! I don't think there is an original Gran Turismo track that I don't like, they're all pretty well designed.
Why do we need to take away tracks to add more? Can't we have the old and the new? Why do people act like there isn't space left for both? PD aren't leaving out things because theres lack of space or time, its more than likely they are putting in everything they can license their hands on!

If Spa doesn't make it into GT5, it won't be because Autumn Ring took the space up, it will be because they couldn't license the track!
 
Last edited:
well said Ardius...100% agree with you there...


spyrrari.
 
I don't think there is an original Gran Turismo track that I don't like, they're all pretty well designed.

I hate em all. :grumpy: Take away the fake tracks and give me all real ones. There is no excuse for fake tracks considering how many great real tracks there are out there... other than laziness and cheapness.

On topic: I'd LOVE to see Spa in GT5!
 
I hate em all. :grumpy: Take away the fake tracks and give me all real ones. There is no excuse for fake tracks considering how many great real tracks there are out there... other than laziness and cheapness.

Or like I said before, licensing issues? Also remember, for GT, it requires them to go out to the track and laser scan it as well as take many, many photos and probably even drive around it.
"Excuse". The tracks aren't there as an "excuse" they are there to provide a driving experience, perhaps one otherwise unattainable because certain tracks cannot be licensed or because the tracks were in the series from the very beginning (Grand Valley, for example).

What is wrong with Grand Valley Speedway, Trial Mountain, Midfield Raceway or Apricot Hill Raceway, exactly? Why do you hate these tracks?
 
I hate em all. :grumpy: Take away the fake tracks and give me all real ones. There is no excuse for fake tracks considering how many great real tracks there are out there... other than laziness and cheapness.

On topic: I'd LOVE to see Spa in GT5!

Grand Valley Speedway is the best fake track ever 👍

octrgrandvalleyspeedwayez1.gif


I like it more than the Nur ring or Le Sarthe, dont kick me please :D
 
@fruitcake...am kicking your a** for saying you like the GVS better than nurnburgring....:irked:

la sarthe i can understand,but the Ring???...


spyrrari.
 
Yeah, spa would be cool, either in gt5p or the full game. I'm not very good at it, so it'd be a good challenge for me :)

I've nothing against fantasy tracks, some of them are great. Most notably imo, trial mountain and deep forest. Love those two 👍
 
Grand Valley Speedway is the best fake track ever 👍

octrgrandvalleyspeedwayez1.gif


I like it more than the Nur ring or Le Sarthe, dont kick me please :D

👍 Grand Valley Speedway is so awesome and Apricott Hill Raceway is also another superb driving experience.
 
I really hope Spa will be in the game at some point, either in an update or in the full game. Most of the tracks in GT4 don't even come close to it.

There are gonna have to be weather fysics in the game first though. Sunshine in Spa just isn't realistic :D
 
Grand Valley Speedway is the best fake track ever 👍

octrgrandvalleyspeedwayez1.gif


I have to say Grand Valley would have to be the best fake track in the GT series,could easily be a real track without the tunnels and bridge :sly:

It would be nice to have some new tracks,some of the originals are a bit mild and they are 10 years old and have seen plenty of laps :dopey:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back