Spa Francorchamps GT300/GT500 | 2 Hour Endurance Race | Friday 2nd Dec

  • Thread starter Thread starter DaxCobra
  • 349 comments
  • 18,597 views
There was a incident with me down the second half of the track with someone around that time as well.. Dunno who it was sure :P

Harrison rammed you, saw in replay.
 
DaxCobra
Harrison rammed you, saw in replay.

On to the grass when I had outside line and only some brilliant control the Sebastian Loeb would be proud of goth round the corner :lol: that one yeah?
 
On to the grass when I had outside line and only some brilliant control the Sebastian Loeb would be proud of goth round the corner :lol: that one yeah?

I think.
 
DaxCobra

Must be cause that one annoyed me. Was he my teammate? :nervous: cause I can't remember who was but I know I got rammed by a black car:/
 
i was your teamate and i hit you because harrison hit me and we both got disconnected sry bro. we still teamates in the series?
 
allyn27
i was your teamate and i hit you because harrison hit me and we both got disconnected sry bro. we still teamates in the series?

If I decide to run it sure why not..:P Harrison was in a orange car wasn't he? Depends if it is on a friday or Sunday for me as I am busy most Sundays..
 
Harrison was a GT300 ASL Gairaya.
 
DaxCobra
Furin, would you join the series?

He was in race wasn't he? Until he got disconnected right?
 
DaxCobra
Probably Friday.

Good If so I'm in in the Suburu with my teammate from the first race:) alylan or something like that sorry for gettin his name wrong
 
haha no problem friday is always a good day to race
 
haha no problem friday is always a good day to race

Nice Avatar.

And great, will be hosted on a friday then.
 
Nice way to enter the weekend. :)
 
Is the Thread up? :lol:
 
Is the Thread up? :lol:

Won't put the week up for another week. There are 2 races left in the FIA GT1 series and I don't want to be hosting 3 championships at once.

My name isn't Furinkazen.
 
DaxCobra
Won't put the week up for another week. There are 2 races left in the FIA GT1 series and I don't want to be hosting 3 championships at once.

My name isn't Furinkazen.

It could be Furinkazen2 at your pleasure.. ;)
 
why thankyou :) this friday?

Will not start for another two weeks, as I need to finish off another series.
 
oh i was just making sure
 
haha they cant phot shop my avatar
 
Okay. Working on this series now, but the timing is really better for me on Sundays.

Who wants it on Friday, who wants it on Sunday and who doesn't really care?
 
I don't mind.
 
Okay. Working on this series now, but the timing is really better for me on Sundays.

Who wants it on Friday, who wants it on Sunday and who doesn't really care?

I could run on a Sunday depending on the time?
 
I could run on a Sunday depending on the time?

Probably about 4.30PM but this would ofcourse be a 2 hour event so I dont know if you could fit it in
 
No sorry, I wouldn't be able to make that. :(
 
DaxCobra
Probably about 4.30PM but this would ofcourse be a 2 hour event so I dont know if you could fit it in

Id love to join I'm unavailable on sundays otherwise I'm in.
 
Back