UNFINISHED EDITS - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 385 comments
All your recent edits are sublime, but when have they ever not been. The lighting effects and toning are superb as usual! Sunfire is my fave from this page.:drool:

How is it "not very good"?? :odd: It's awesome!! :drool: Maybe not the best of all your works, ok, but it's certainly up with the good ones! :)

Maybe you find it "not very good", but I really like the mood and lighting in it.
All your recent edits are sublime, but when have they ever not been. The lighting effects and toning are superb as usual! Sunfire is my fave from this page.:drool:
How is it "not very good"?? :odd: It's awesome!! :drool: Maybe not the best of all your works, ok, but it's certainly up with the good ones! :)
Not very good? Are you kidding?!? Ha, this one is awesome! The lighting looks really good :D
Very kind words. Thanks a lot guys!

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

I had a spare 30 minutes so i took and edited this shot of Spa. Not very good. :(

Anyway...Thanks for looking

Mate, I couldn't do anything half as good as this with 30 hours never mind 30 mins, great job!!

Searchlight

I was looking through my folder of edits i've abandoned and lost interest in so i thought i might start to share a few over time. Here's the first not very good effort. :(

This was supposed to be a test of textures and multiple lens flare...it ended up looking like a Helicopter search light...but after an hour the failure happened.

You know what it's like, you start off full of ideas and something happens...you just can't find it in you to edit the picture to a good enough standard so Photoshop gets closed and i die a little inside!

That's a great photo Lee! It may not be as you had envisioned but it is still a powerful image that most of us mere mortals would be proud of ;) - though I know what you're saying and the disappointment when you can't quite get an image the way you had planned it in your head. Thanks for sharing it - I really like it. 👍

Off The Line

I LOVE those steel wheels, they can look great on a car and they look great on my orange Mclaren F1.

I gunned it off the line and promptly lost control and ended up in the barrier! I never said i was a good driver :/

You know a photographer is good when he can make 1950's rims look good on a McLaren F1! :lol:👍 Brilliant job! :drool:

O.H.B
One Hot Bitch

I Feel Love

Carbon

Heart Of A Lion

Aston Martins are my favourite car company. Gorgeous good looks combined with pure power. So i was amazed to see the new Aston VGT car available to download. I just couldn't wait to take a few pics.

Here they are...There they were

Also, i didn't bother taking any photos of the new Nissan VisionGT as it is just so amazingly ugly.

Last edited:

Moon Dust
I love how this one turned out!

Night Vision

Classic Run

Madrid Apex

Madrid Speed

Shade Breaker

I'm lucky enough to own a rather large 3D TV and have found the 3D feature on GT6 good, but taking 3D pictures, editing them and copying them back over to the TV to be a bit boring.

So, i dug out my old red/cyan 3D glasses and converted the modern style 3D into more of an old school one using some simple editing magic.

The result is still great 3D but with the ease of viewing on my non 3D monitor and also, anyone of you who have red/cyan 3D glasses can also enjoy them without the need for a 3D monitor/TV

There is a compromise with 3D pictures and editing which i may well cover in a new tutorial showing how to get these simple photos looking as good as possible, so with the compromise in the GT6 3D ability and trying not to make the double image appear TOO double you can get a great effect.

If you have red/cyan glasses put them on and let me know what you think. If you don't own a pair then you can get them off Ebay for almost nothing or google how to make your own at home.

Last edited:
Just searched my old 3D glasses for an hour and finally found them, your pics are looking great. Faves are "Moon Dust" and "Shade Breaker". 👍

I'd say yes, except on "Night Vision", on this one it looked a bit strange.
Yeah, Night Vision suffers because the car and some of the scene has Red and Cyan colours in it and it seems to effect the glasses and make the 3D effect go a little bit strange.

Back