Spec Drag Races

• Thread starter r4a2g0
  • 5 comments
United States
In a quiet hole
r4a2g0/NFS_ELITE_DEMON
Dont bother
Hello everyone. I want to get back into drag racing. I like doing things different. If you want to run I have a list of specs here that I'm currently tuning for.

565pp
1350kg
No nos
No HP limit
Any car

1500kg
750hp
No nos
No PP limit
FR only

Most people that join complain that they don't have cars that fit the parameter. Note that these specs aren't for fully tuned cars. Start from scratch and use a car that can meet the parameters and still have more in it. Dont just look for your fully tuned cars with your online acquired tunes. This style of tuning is fun if you actually try.

Hello everyone. I want to get back into drag racing. I like doing things different. If you want to run I have a list of specs here that I'm currently tuning for.

565pp
1350kg
No nos
No HP limit
Any car

1500kg
750hp
No nos
No PP limit
FR only

Most people that join complain that they don't have cars that fit the parameter. Note that these specs aren't for fully tuned cars. Start from scratch and use a car that can meet the parameters and still have more in it. Dont just look for your fully tuned cars with your online acquired tunes. This style of tuning is fun if you actually try.
I'll jump in but I'm afraid it is going to be just me and you in da room.

HP/PP restricted cars is all we used to run towards the end of GT5/6 drags in AUS lobbies.
It makes it different and more fun. I've also started tuning some red light spec cars, 400hp 1300kg and sport soft tires.

Back