Spec II photo thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter squirlybmx
  • 190 comments
  • 31,444 views
New Alpinestars suit and Simpson helmet range.




Obligatory Schulze GTR photo
 
Okay, didn't really take that many pics yesterday, but one thing I've noticed for sure is the auto vignetting:idea: Anybody else notice this...?

It's great:tup:
 
Okay, didn't really take that many pics yesterday, but one thing I've noticed for sure is the auto vignetting:idea: Anybody else notice this...?

It's great:tup:

Yeah, it depends on the light and depth of field, it looks awesome.

nrburgringnordschleife9f83.jpg
 
tnsienapiazzadelcampo2.jpg

Drivers cast no shadows. Are they vampires?
 
Indy%252520-%252520Boxes%252520de%252520NASCAR.jpg

Indy%252520-%252520Boxes%252520de%252520NASCAR_1.jpg


Some NASCAR pit...
 
@jhugs55

Which settings (time and weather) do you use to play when you took these Screenshots?
 
@SuperVeloce

Do you used photoshop here?

6238810848_8e4c428510_b.jpg
 
How does one move his own avatar around? I can't seem to make him move from his spawn point.
 
Last edited:
How does one move his own avatar around? I can't seem to make him move from his spawn point.

Press start when moving the car. You will see the avatar highlighted in an orange box.
 
Thanks, I'll give it a try later.
 
My first "Avatar" shot



​
 
I think it's from their appearance in Tron.
yes lovely movie Tron: Legacy and Daft Punk performance as composers, give the masterpiece result 👍
 
@SuperVeloce

Do you used photoshop here?

-snip-
A bit just to bump up the contrast and colouring as the contrast gets heavily reduced upon export.
 
Ahrweiler_%252520calle_5.jpg

Ahrweiler_%252520calle_1%252520%2525282%252529.jpg


Actually, they didn't look soo dark in the TV... anyway...
 
@jhugs55

Which settings (time and weather) do you use to play when you took these Screenshots?

I set the time to 7.30pm with the lap starting wet and then drying out after approx half way. Hope this answers your question :)
 
Woof!

image-
 
Back