O OliverTwist Messages 2 Aug 3, 2005 #1 I missed them during days 694-700. I've read they are available again after another 694 days. After getting to day 1388, they still did not appear. Nor at day 1389. I am checking in the Used car showrooms.
I missed them during days 694-700. I've read they are available again after another 694 days. After getting to day 1388, they still did not appear. Nor at day 1389. I am checking in the Used car showrooms.
U Uncle Harry Messages 1,418 Aug 3, 2005 #3 To help, the above post means they will be there at day 1394. It is not 694 +694 but 694 + 700.
O OliverTwist Messages 2 Aug 3, 2005 #4 Uncle Harry To help, the above post means they will be there at day 1394. It is not 694 +694 but 694 + 700. Click to expand... Thank you for pointing out my error.
Uncle Harry To help, the above post means they will be there at day 1394. It is not 694 +694 but 694 + 700. Click to expand... Thank you for pointing out my error.