Special Black Used Cars

• Thread starter The359
  • 294 comments
Just did a Google for GT4 black cars, and it came up a few times that there is also a black Clio V6, Honda S2000 and Ford GT that appear... anyone got or seen these?

I just ran the Premium Sports lounge in extreme hall today, and won the all black Ford GT '05.

fordgt059ry.jpg

Sven
I have a Mac, which is why I use a MaxDrive and not a SharkPot. It's also why I don't convert the file myself. =P

I've got a mac too and wanted to transfer some of the saved games people have posted. Can you tell me how i'd get them onto my machine, what program to convert with, and then how to i get that file onto my ps2?

thanks

mindzeye

That black GT '05 also comes in plain white, i have that version instead of the black one, I didn't know about the Clio V6 or the S2000 has anybody got any pics?

I need help to acquire the carbon LMPs. I'm on day 2001 on the NTSC version of GT4. When will the black cars appear again? I'm a bit confused about the cycle. 2000 + 694 = 2694th day or some other day. i missed the date the first two times and don't want to miss it again. Thanks.

SirBerra
I need help to acquire the carbon LMPs. I'm on day 2001 on the NTSC version of GT4. When will the black cars appear again? I'm a bit confused about the cycle. 2000 + 694 = 2694th day or some other day. i missed the date the first two times and don't want to miss it again. Thanks.

The black cars will be coming back around on day 2094, and leave after day 2100, so keep your eyes peeled.

Next time, just park an extra 8-9million cr and just make sure to keep an eye on the day. I am on day 620 with 16million cr waiting to pick up on not only the black cars but a few 4.5mil racers. Better luck with day 1394

I'm considering restarting my game. The lisence tests are easy, and I haven't done any missions that I won't be able to re-do. I miss the feeling of having to unlock new races. I'm at ~69% right now.

baileylsd
Well i saw them for sale, so i sold my f1 car, 92 Nissan Lemans Car and my CLK-GTR then the f$%king cycle changed!!!
:scared:

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRH!!!!

:ouch: :ouch: :ouch:
dun worry man..it happend to me too

You did know the 92 Nissan LM car you sold is one of the four black cars you were going to buy, right? Or I guess, like me, you just wanted it in black too :)

baileylsd
Well i saw them for sale, so i sold my f1 car, 92 Nissan Lemans Car and my CLK-GTR then the f$%king cycle changed!!!
:scared:

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRH!!!!

:ouch: :ouch: :ouch:
Everything you sold a car, a day advanced. So, if you need to sell 7 cars, start the last day of week 98. You have to be ready for them. The day advances everything you buy one too. Every 100 weeks, the cars will be available. Cycle:

Week..Days.........Dates
100 0694 to 0700 2/24 to 3/2
200 1394 to 1400 1/24 to 1/30
300 2094 to 2100 12/25to 12/31
400 2794 to 2800 11/24 to 11/30
500 3494 to 3500 10/25 to 10/31

Have fun waiting. Unless you want the car for it’s lower power/higher A-Spec points, or the looks, why bother with them? The new ones have more power.

One problem with my dates... I forget where leap year falls. I posted it once, and think it is week 205, but it shouldn't throw off the above dates if I'm wrong.

When I did it, I miscalcualted it for the 2nd cycle. Since it was days 694-700, I thought it would be days 1388-1400. D'oh! When day 1389 rolled around, I assumed that I missed it altogether (thought it was rarer than rare) so I just started spending the money I had saved up to unlock a bunch of cares. 6 days later, when days 1393-700 rolled around, I only had enough money to buy two. Not bad, and it gives me something to look forward to at the end of the 3rd cycle.

I bought two the first cycle (787B and the R92CP) and then bought 2 on the second cycle (GT-One and the R390 GT-1) At the beginning of the month I won the F1 and all that's left is that RX-7 LM. Anyone here have the RX-7?

Back