special cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter metal248
  • 34 comments
  • 3,790 views
I remember reading somewhere that your B-Spec driver gains a machine skill point for each special car it drives. So you could just take it to the Nurb and do a few laps on B-Spec and make the driver alot better.
 
For give me if im wrong or mistaken but the best fun i ever have in GT is OLR and racing for times on gt.de.

Therefor you can use the special cars, who cars if you cant race them against the less than good AI. hope into them and challenge real people, not only is it way more fun but you get soo much better and learn lines etc.

I dont get all the winging about not racing these cars. As long as you can still drive them for practise or time trials than only a little is lost.
 
I dont get all the winging about not racing these cars. As long as you can still drive them for practise or time trials than only a little is lost.

i believe a lot is lost, part of the fun is racing the other cars in the game. also even if thats not a big deal what about not being able to change the oil? thats a big deal when the oil light comes on and kill youre hp.
 
I really really hate that GT4 did this to me. For years I've been waiting for a Prowler (yes, not the greatest car in the world, but one of my favs). I see you can get one in GT4...I'm super excited.
I go win one as soon as I can and go straight to the shop to fix it up. Several thousand credits later, I find out I can't race it...WTF? If you can't make it work for the MAIN PURPOSE of the game, just don't include it. Polyphony really let me down here. If I could return the game I would. Yes, over just this one issue.

I will not buy GT5 until I am assured I can use every car in it to actually race.
 
i actually cried when I saw the Caterham in the car list, though I am disappointed, I wanted the 500R, or the Classic, but this'll do. or so I thought. I cried a tear or 2 when I saw the car list, i cried a heap load when I learned I couldn't race it.

In Sega GT 2002 and online, it has the weather top, PGR2 has a Seven without a top, why couldn't PD do something with it? at least don't let us waste out money on it.

GT4 just isn't as fun as it could be, there is no excuse for this.
 
Back