[Special Event] Showdown at Laguna Seca

• Thread starter Granadier
  • 59 comments
let’s do it 👍. Not sure I’ll be better performing though :lol:.

At LS, you definitely will be :lol:

What number do you want? I'll also swap the Welsh flag, for St George's cross.

4621344129128890913_23.jpg

Sort of weird how this one of the most memorable races in recent times.

Incredible driving aside. Magnussen chases Bergmeister till he finally get by, gets a penalty, somehow comes back, then on the final straight gets rammed into a wall. And to top it off, get probation for the next 2 races.

It's so Sport Mode.:lol:

That was a fun race! Thanks for creating and hosting the event @Granadier :cheers:

It's a shame that i binned it right at the start because i was looking forward to racing against @Kermit_2142 and @Groundfish since our quali times were pretty close. The recovery drive back through the field was fun

Looking back at my own footage of the race, my mistake was stupid AF:banghead:

Last edited:
That was a fun race! Thanks for creating and hosting the event @Granadier :cheers:

It's a shame that i binned it right at the start because i was looking forward to racing against @Kermit_2142 and Sebastes (Don't his GTP name) since our quali times were pretty close. The recovery drive back through the field was fun

SeasBass is @Groundfish on GTP. :)

It's a shame that i binned it right at the start because i was looking forward to racing against @Kermit_2142 and Sebastes (Don't his GTP name) since our quali times were pretty close. The recovery drive back through the field was fun

You were right up my chuff on the last lap 👍.

Back