jedikeeper Learning Curve Premium Messages 694 Mexico City Messages jedikeeper Dec 5, 2012 #1 Hi friends Are the Alpinestars GP-1 Black and White Racing Suits or Helmet?
JK83 Premium Messages 3,384 Finland Messages Try JK83.. Dec 5, 2012 #2 Just googled your question and here is first hit 👍 ( Like this ) http://www.gran-turismo.com/sg/products/gt5/dlc/gears/ Edit: And here is another usefull thread for tradeable gear 👍 Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
Just googled your question and here is first hit 👍 ( Like this ) http://www.gran-turismo.com/sg/products/gt5/dlc/gears/ Edit: And here is another usefull thread for tradeable gear 👍
jedikeeper Learning Curve Premium Messages 694 Mexico City Messages jedikeeper Dec 5, 2012 #3 JK83 Just googled your question and here is first hit 👍 ( Like this ) http://www.gran-turismo.com/sg/products/gt5/dlc/gears/ Edit: And here is another usefull thread for tradeable gear 👍 Click to expand... Thank you Then I have completed Rare Paints Complete Special Outfit Complete Special Gear Complete Othe Helmets Complete MC's Complete Horns Complete EDIT: Thanks for the link my Suits collection is not complete
JK83 Just googled your question and here is first hit 👍 ( Like this ) http://www.gran-turismo.com/sg/products/gt5/dlc/gears/ Edit: And here is another usefull thread for tradeable gear 👍 Click to expand... Thank you Then I have completed Rare Paints Complete Special Outfit Complete Special Gear Complete Othe Helmets Complete MC's Complete Horns Complete EDIT: Thanks for the link my Suits collection is not complete
S scarey1969 Messages 94 England Messages scarey1969 Dec 5, 2012 #4 Send an FR to scarey1969 I have some of your missing suits I can send you, assuming your mygranturismo page is up to date.
Send an FR to scarey1969 I have some of your missing suits I can send you, assuming your mygranturismo page is up to date.
ryzno Slowest of the Fastest!! (Banned) Messages 5,588 Dahlonega, GA Messages ryzno Dec 5, 2012 #5 JK83 Just googled your question and here is first hit 👍 ( Like this ) http://www.gran-turismo.com/sg/products/gt5/dlc/gears/ Edit: And here is another usefull thread for tradeable gear 👍 Click to expand... I was looking at the first link, at the bottom of the page it says If you select the right combination, you could recreate a scene from...? Click to expand... Is this a Riddle? Do we get something Special if we put on the right combination of suit and helmet?
JK83 Just googled your question and here is first hit 👍 ( Like this ) http://www.gran-turismo.com/sg/products/gt5/dlc/gears/ Edit: And here is another usefull thread for tradeable gear 👍 Click to expand... I was looking at the first link, at the bottom of the page it says If you select the right combination, you could recreate a scene from...? Click to expand... Is this a Riddle? Do we get something Special if we put on the right combination of suit and helmet?
BongRipz Messages 314 216 Messages bongripz216 Dec 5, 2012 #6 ryzno Do we get something Special if we put on the right combination of suit and helmet? Click to expand... Yes, you can be the Stig. I'm sure it was a copyright thing not allowing them to just come out and say its the Stig's suit.
ryzno Do we get something Special if we put on the right combination of suit and helmet? Click to expand... Yes, you can be the Stig. I'm sure it was a copyright thing not allowing them to just come out and say its the Stig's suit.