'Special' headlights?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Millgate1
  • 37 comments
  • 4,987 views
Messages
474
Messages
millgate1
Hey people,I'm just asking is there any car with odd headlights? When I say this I mean like the Autobacs ARTA Garaiya headlights...when turned on,a greenish light comes from them...not the original white thats on almost every car...I like night races so does anyone know a car with cool headlights that I should be on the look for? thanks...
 
The Bentley Speed 8 has a third headlamp on the roof, that's a little strange.
Also, NSXs and several others have flip-up headlights which you can control by toggling the high-beams.
 
The Bentley Speed 8 has a third headlamp on the roof, that's a little strange.
Also, NSXs and several others have flip-up headlights which you can control by toggling the high-beams.

Hmm,haven't tried the Speed 8 at night yet..thanks man!
 
The Super GT GT-R's have flashing headlights.
 
BLITZ ER34 D1 SPEC (D1GP) ‘04
Neon Blue light is awesome.
 
The Super GT GT-R's have flashing headlights.

Must try that too! I'm surprised that I didn't know that...bought a Nismo 350Z and there was no flashy lights but that was probably just that car,anyways thanks!
 
Must try that too! I'm surprised that I didn't know that...bought a Nismo 350Z and there was no flashy lights but that was probably just that car,anyways thanks!

You can try it out first by playing online (it's in the online garage).
 
The Bentley Speed 8 has a third headlamp on the roof, that's a little strange.
Also, NSXs and several others have flip-up headlights which you can control by toggling the high-beams.

How do you toggle the high beams?
 
BMW V12 LMR has a light where the driver is sitting.

99_bmw_z12LMR_018.jpg
 
If you RM a Mitsubishi Evo XI you get LED front lights, on the Nurb at night time is EPIC!!! 👍
 
EPL
How do you toggle the high beams?

R1, or if you have a G27, 2nd button down on right of steering wheel.:)
 
The Viper GTS-R Team Oreca has pretty cool set of front lamps.
 
the lancia stratos rally car has like 6 headlights..
 
The lights of the Cusco Advan Subaru sort of blink when you change from low to high. It's a bit dangerous really.
 
The Corvette ZR-1 headlights have 3 bulbs in them. When you hold it down they light up in a row, so not all at the same time, that's different
 
The Audi Pikes Peak Quattro's Audi badge acts as a headlight if I remember rightly. :)
 
The Corvette ZR-1 headlights have 3 bulbs in them. When you hold it down they light up in a row, so not all at the same time, that's different

Same theme as what happens on the X2010. First the bottom row lights up, then the top 2 lights go on, and turning off they go in reverse.
 
Must try that too! I'm surprised that I didn't know that...bought a Nismo 350Z and there was no flashy lights but that was probably just that car,anyways thanks!

350z is not a GTR. GT-R's are Skylines, the R35.
 
The FGT's headlights are a clear winner.
 
The suzuki GSX-R/4 concept has cool brake lights, triangular things in the headrests.
 
The Spoon S2000 Race Car has a light on the roof, other than that and the Blitz which was previously mentioned I haven't seen any particularly cool headlights that I can remember.
 
Back