Speculation on the 28th March update

• Thread starter xxy98cn
  • 27 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
China
Chinese not in China
Now the following update is known to have two Super Formula SF19s with either Honda or Toyota engines, and the date is scheduled on March 28th.
But what else could we have? Will it be like the minor update like that very one which only introduced Audi VGT, or the Supra GR Concept one with Dragon Trial, or will it be a regular update?
Or, let's put it clear, will there be more cars? Will we have another track following the Autopolis?

That day is coming soon (within 4 weeks), and I believe this March would be the best month since we've got GT Sport.

I am going to wait until after the GT World Tour event in Paris for any surprises that might or might not happen. I do believe the update will be focused solely on Super Formula. It does not rule out a new circuit like Motegi or SUGO due to its association with the series, but I am not so sure due to the close proximity of the two updates. See what happens.

Super formula, Bentley continental Gr3, Spa, El Capitan. Rain.

Al gt players become crazy and start playing all at the same time, it overloads the server, the internet explodes.

As a result Kaz retires, and invest in TVR, which coincidentally releases a LMP1 and at GT race car.

Just kidding

I think the next update will focus solely on the Super Formula Dallara SF19. It strikes me as more than just a car for the sake of it, but more of an effort by JAF to boost Western awareness of the series. Releasing just the cars will undoubtedly maximise exposure.
I wouldn't be surprised to see another circuit such as Twin Ring Motegi but I think the SF19 will be the only car content.

I have weird feeling we might be getting Super Formula cars. Don't ask me why I think this. I just have a strange hunch.......

Simpsons-sarcasm-detector_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BquYsoiHywuRbpECh2kaughKHxSnsjjYOBMSJiOgQYU2U.jpg

Many of the classic premium cars from GT6 have made it to GT Sport. There are 52 pre ‘90 classic premium cars in Gran Turismo 6 minus the two Lotus Europas, chromeline, and the GT anniversary edition duplicates. Currently, there are only 18 pre 1990 premium cars left! The small amount makes it a higher chance for these vehicles to be included in GTS.
Here is a list of the yet to be included cars in descending order of model year:
  • Isuzu 4200R ‘89
  • Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary ‘88
  • Audi Sport Quattro S1 Rally Car ‘86
  • Ayrton Senna West Surrey Racing, 1983 Ayrton Senna
  • Lancia STRATOS ‘73
  • Ferrari 365 GTB4 ‘71
  • Plymouth AAR Cuda 340 Six Barrel ‘70
  • Chevrolet Nova SS ‘70
  • Chevrolet Camaro Z28 ‘69
  • Chevrolet El Camino SS 396 ‘67
  • Renault R8 Gordini ‘66
  • Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corte CN.2521 ‘61
  • Chevrolet Corvette StingRay Racer Concept ‘59
  • BMW 507 ‘57
  • Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupé ‘54
  • Hudson Mario Andretti’s 1948 Hudson
  • Volkswagen Kübelwagen Typ 82 ‘44
  • Volkswagen Schwimmwagen Typ 166 ‘42
This list doesn’t include any of the modified SEMA or Jay Leno cars. Although it is possible that more vehicles might show up in the March 28th update, this list is aimed more for the following content update in April or May.

2 SF cars +1 track I heard

We've already seen the two cars... its the two Honda/Toyota powered cars in raw carbon.

I feel like they havent got the time to portray a team (say Kondo or Team Kunimitsu etc.) and their allegience is to the SF19 formula and not a team so all we'll get is the two cars and 'colour variations' like the W08 had so the standard field doesnt look like the same car.

Of course since SF19 isnt the painful corporate copyright nightmare that is F1 you will be able to do your own liveries.

And I feel that's it.

I dont think we'll get a track... they would put the new track in front and center of the SF Formula leagues and we only got the same Japanese circuits.

If they're generous we might get some SF19 amateur professional and even endurance events so everyone of any skill level gets a go.

I think its fairly rough how the more extreme cars only get professional events. Racing is for everyone except those who cant handle the high powered machinery (which is kind of fair enough... I cant imagine a W08 or x2014 begineers league!).

I am going to wait until after the GT World Tour event in Paris for any surprises that might or might not happen. I do believe the update will be focused solely on Super Formula. It does not rule out a new circuit like Motegi or SUGO due to its association with the series, but I am not so sure due to the close proximity of the two updates. See what happens.
Yes I missed the Paris event. March 14th to 18th, something must be revealed during GT World Tour.

I think it will be 2 cars,1 track and cost us 7.00 euros...................................................I`ll get my coat....................:D

I'd be surprised if they gave us another track. Another FULL track.

Like a partial track, like say Le Mans Bugatti, I'd be happy about that simply because they've tried their best with content over a three week period?

To be quite honest with you, I dont like open wheelers prior to GT Sport all that much but the W08 and x2014 seems to be really good to drive. They have enough 'feel'... even the x2014 Junior is a revelation to drive.

So I'm glad the SF19 and maybe the new Indycars coming would be great.

...it would blow my mind if we'd get Alpina B12 6.0 E-Kat and E39 M5 TBH... but I doubt that those two will come at all...

Would be nice to get some DTMs finally... and of course revamp of the Grouping system would be nice...

I will be happy even if there won't be nothing more than SF19, in last days I really enjoy driving Hamilton's Merc with minimum power (644hp) and I hope for similar experience but with better (more normal, 6>8) gearbox and with option to apply custom liveries
of course another good (that's mean classic remaster or real) track would be welcomed, but I think there is only tiny chance for that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back