Speed 12 VS Aventador

• Thread starter irabbiT
  • 53 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, you guys are something else, all that work that everyone put into the car classes thread and it got locked because of your childish behavior, I was at fault to but if you guys would just accept that the Aventador is faster none of this would've happened. It's funny how you say that a 5 speed Speed 12 is slow when there are people in your video running a 4 speed LOL. Grow up people or get off of GT6 simple as that.

You know, you guys are something else, all that work that everyone put into the car classes thread and it got locked because of your childish behavior, I was at fault to but if you guys would just accept that the Aventador is faster none of this would've happened. It's funny how you say that a 5 speed Speed 12 is slow when there are people in your video running a 4 speed LOL. Grow up people or get off of GT6 simple as that.

I agree with you brother.

I just tuned a Speed 12 and 5 gears is best

Bahahahaha.
Go find a mirror and have a good look in it dude.

Basic mathematics must be different in the US to here.
2nd gear launch, finishing in 5th. Sound like a five speed to you?

I'm sure I posted that the TVR can utilize every single gear. Given your photo bucket account full of record beating times, that should have be a no brainier for you.

Grow up or get off GT6. Hahaha.... It's a fricken kids game.

Bahahahaha.
Grow up or get off GT6. Hahaha.... It's a fricken kids game.
Maybe you should take your own advise @SmokeNrubber. We seen your video and we reran those cars for the WHOLE day and yet you STILL cant accept that you AVENTADORS ARE SLOW! If you are going to instigate again, please piss off

Or maybe your speed12s are slow...
Well, i tested mine with brommo when he was still racing and i wasnt too far behind him. I know the physics have changed but most All Speed 12's I have raced so far have either been close or the Speed 12s had no weight on them.

Ugh how many times have I said to just stfu about it and just accept that until we have an accurate measuring device (such as speed test) it won't be perfectly accurate. Now you got the damn thread locked with your immaturity -_-
So you and yours come here to achieve the same thing, with your immaturity?

Well, i tested mine with brommo when he was still racing and i wasnt too far behind him. I know the physics have changed but most All Speed 12's I have raced so far have either been close or the Speed 12s had no weight on them.

I'm sure it's not slow. I also know that the Aussie's can tune their assess off, so I highly doubt their aventadors are slow.

The Speed 12 & Aventador are both great cars & are both fast. I've used my Speed 12 many times in drag rooms. I use a motor cycle gearing setup though. 1st gear goes from 0 to 150 km/h, I start of in 2nd gear & I then go from 0 to 200 km/h (130 mp/h). What is great is since the Speed 12 holds the revs at 8,000 rpms when I take of is that I stay in the powerband all the way while I drag since there is no gear lag from changing multiple gears. My car kind of acts like a CVT until over 200 km/h until when I get into 3rd gear. Yes so my gears go like this. 1st really long, second abit shorter, 3rd shorter, 4th shorter, 5th shorter & 6th shorter. 3rd, 4th, 5th & 6th are 1,000 rpms long each. Since I set my car up for max speed it gets into 6th at 390, 400 km/h.

Did the speed 12 get a recent improvement in grip? I never saw any run close with the high horsepower AWDs.

Even though the aventador isn't a monster I'm pretty surprised that the speed 12 does Ok with it. I know the speed 12 has a nasty mid range but I didn't think it would be that good.

Or maybe your speed12s are slow...

Trust me, my Speed 12 ran side by side with coco's and they praise him for having the fastest one, @a3picGamer47's Speed 12 also ran with mine so I know that our Speed 12's aren't slow but judging by their video their Aventador's are not up to par with ours the only one that has a decent one judging by the 2nd gear is @jezboosted, everyone else was deep in redline in 2nd gear and had slight shift lag into 3rd and 4th I'm not deaf or blind I know what I heard and saw. I just can't believe that they have to be so childish as to get my thread locked, now all of that hard work was for nothing, all of that time was wasted. This is the thanks I get for all of my hard work, it's just sad, I am beyond P***** off right now, not because of the arguing or the entire day of testing these two cars but the fact that they intentionally trolled me time and time again just for a laugh, I know what they want, the want a rise out of me for their own selfishness, they call themselves a NO BS community lol don't make me laugh, this makes me sick. From now on when I see one of them join my lobby I will kick them on sight, oh but knowing them they will just make a dummy US account just to troll me because they don't have anything else to do.

I apologize to the GTPlanet staff I know I tend to "argue" a lot and create problems but I am not the only one to blame here, I did the responsible thing and had an entire page of comments removed a few days ago and then @SmokeNrubber decided to keep the argument going and it went on for 5 pages, as you can see we tried to solve the problem without involving the mods but some people just wont grow up and the end result wasn't pretty. I can be a level headed person and show respect but if I don't get any respect I wont give any, maybe that isn't the best way to handle things but it's who I am, respect is earned not given, it is a privilege not a right.

50011272ea02c.jpg

...and this is locked.

Quite frankly, these petty slap-fights over driving in a straight line, online, in a video game, have gotten old. There are disagreements and differences of opinion in every single sub-section of the GT6 boards - and obviously, the main board itself - and yet this section has far and away the highest percentage of AUP infringements versus post count. Why is that?

Next person to antagonize another member will be (yet again) falling foul of this rule you all agreed to when joining:

• You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack any individual or any group.
...so they'll get a holiday to get some time to figure out what it means.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back