Speed 12

  • Thread starter Thread starter grubymike
  • 10 comments
  • 687 views
Messages
464
Poland
Nottingham
Messages
grubymike
Messages
What's an Xbox?
bought one from UCD yesterday in sort of a green colour:P

i'm only after 1970 ticket
( trying to get that chaparral 2j) :P
 
Last edited:
I've got a '70 ticket. I can send anytime after 9:30PM EST.
 
yes that's great mate, but i can trade first thing after midnight if that's alright with You?
 
I have the 2J available in my used car section right now , but its not tradeable and it costs 14 million , i just dont have that kind of money :(
 
That's not a problem. I'll send when I get home from work.
 
ok add me after work will send one straight away


grubymike
 
Can't get on tonight, I'll send the ticket in the morning. Sorry.
 
thats alright budd send me FR all accept it straight after work and send You speed 12.:) todays trade is for You:)
 
Done and done.....completed
 
How i can change Post status to COMPLETED after trade?
 
Edit the original post, then click 'go advanced' I think. You should be able to change it from there
 
Back