Speed 8, GT ONE, C9, 787B, R10, R92CP, C60, Lister Storm, R8 LMS,

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fair Trader
  • 35 comments
  • 1,746 views
Messages
523
Messages
PM me if you need to know
I have all these cars available for trade, I can trade NOW...

Bently Speed 8 Race Car '03,
Toyota GT one race car,
Nissan R92CP '92,
Audi R10 TDi Race Car '06,
Mazda 787B Le Mans '91
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89,
Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99,
Peugeot Pescarolo Courage C60 - Peugeot race Car '03,
Audi R8 LMS Team Playstation '09,

Make some offers, I would like coloured X1's but will listen to any offers 👍
 
Your Sauber for my #13 X1 in an hour or so
 
My Dark Purple or Light grey/Silver X1 for your Audi R10 TDi NOW!

EDIT: Actually, nevermind
 
Your Sauber for my #13 X1 in an hour or so

What colour is the #13?? I have Carbon, Red Bull, Copper and White...

Id love a red X1
 
I am interested in the Speed 8. Check my garage for anything you might want (Below).
Please Reply!
 
i got

suzuki escudo
r89c
F10
908 Hdi Fap Team Pegeout total

i just want ur R10 :d
 
My Dark Purple or Light grey/Silver X1 for your Audi R10 TDi NOW!

EDIT: Actually, nevermind

Shame I would have traded my R10 for your Light Grey X1!! :ouch:
 
i got

suzuki escudo
r89c
F10
908 Hdi Fap Team Pegeout total

i just want ur R10 :d

Sorry thanks for the offer but I have those cars 👍
 
Have you looked through my garage yet?
 
Have you looked through my garage yet?

Have done, Im holding out to see if I can get a coloured X1 at the moment 👍
 
Audi R8 LMS Team Playstation '09 for a FGord Gt 40 race car '69
 
Hi, thanks but I have the Toms Supra..
 
Would you be interested in a Xsara Rally Car or Focus Rally Car?
 
Sorry, not really looking for rally cars....
 
Bently Speed 8 Race Car '03, or Mazda 787B Le Mans '91
for a F2007
 
Bently Speed 8 Race Car '03, or Mazda 787B Le Mans '91
for a F2007

Thanks for the offer but I have both the F2007 and F10 👍
 
Are you still considering trading the Bentley with me?
 
I want these:
Toyota GT one race car,
Audi R10 TDi Race Car '06,
Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89,
Lister Storm V12 Race Car '99

Only have a carbon X1 though?
Have other cars to trade though
 
got a grey x1 if you want

Yeah you have a deal, but you will have to send your X1 first, whats your PSN??

What car do you want?

EDIT: Hmmm I think kerren is trying to scam me!! not a chance...
 
Last edited:
no way i want to scam you just ad me and i send the x1
 
Oi fair trader!
look at my offer lol
 
Hang on madmike, I will look at your garage in a min, just eating my tea.. lol
 
I am interested in the audi playstion car, I can offer you a McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97, I can trade after the reset in about 4 hr
 
Oi fair trader!
look at my offer lol

Hey, thanks for the offer, I have had a look at your cars, (some nice cars) but dont need any of them at the moment 👍
 
I have a Peugeot 908 Total version. Interested in that?
 
I have both the 908's sorry,....

I only have 2 and a hlaf hours left to do this trade, (because I dont want to waste todays trade)
 
Are you interested in any cars in my garage? I still want the Bentley.
 
Back