Speed Channel Presents GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter Solid Lifters
  • 32 comments
  • 3,902 views
Speed sucks. I like Motorweek and that's about it.

It's funny to me how History channel gets Top Gear when it seems obvious that Speed should...

SPEED was ok when it was speedvision, but all of a sudden it is owned by nascararar, and then its too much nascar... the new speed2 should be a great wonder, if it gets off the ground... Here is to hoping Versus does well enough with the ALMS, as speed never gave it justice.... I miss the ole speedvision... :grumpy:
 
I really wonder how much Sony paid for that 10 sec promo and the rally car gif? Their marketing dept. needs to be fired! According to the US PlayStation Blog, the Butler ad will run during footbal? Huh!?! Target audience is the championship finale at Homestead!
 
SPEED was ok when it was speedvision, but all of a sudden it is owned by nascararar, and then its too much nascar... the new speed2 should be a great wonder, if it gets off the ground... Here is to hoping Versus does well enough with the ALMS, as speed never gave it justice.... I miss the ole speedvision... :grumpy:

Remember when they aired DTM, JGTC, FIA and LeMans races as they happened? Those were the days, my friend. The only time I watch that channel now it's for F1. Gearz is good, too. Maybe 'Battle of the Supercars' once in a blue moon. That's about it.

I used to watch the JGTC (SuperGT) and DTM race highlights off season, but no longer bother.
 
Back