"sphinx deserved everything he got"

• Thread starter Thuggles
  • 181 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thuggles
Hello guys. I've recently been made aware that sphinx is trying to get me blacklisted and has a video proving that i was driving like a c-unit on suzuka. Obviously i'm not going to deny what i did, i just want to let you know that Sphinx deserved everything her got and that i do not behave like that for fun. I don't like ruining people's games but if they make an attempt to ruin mine then i am willing to give up a podium finish to ensure they end up in the sand. I'm an official playstation community member and i enjoy clean races when on the rare occasions that i have the opportunity to. Plenty of people have added my PSN after epic, clean, neck and neck races and i'm happy about that. I know that a blacklist will have no effect on my gaming whatsoever, i just want to point out that sphinx deserved everything he got. He took me out many times before and during the heavily edited races he's posted so please just don't be so quick to point the finger in future. I'm racing 600pp suzuka mostly. Come and have a race with me.

Moderator Note:

Post approved by Sphinx

Edit:

I've moved this out of the Online - Unplayable until format changes :( thread because it didn't belong there.

Hello guys. I've recently been made aware that sphinx is trying to get me blacklisted and has a video proving that i was driving like a c-unit on suzuka. Obviously i'm not going to deny what i did, i just want to let you know that Sphinx deserved everything her got and that i do not behave like that for fun. I don't like ruining people's games but if they make an attempt to ruin mine then i am willing to give up a podium finish to ensure they end up in the sand. I'm an official playstation community member and i enjoy clean races when on the rare occasions that i have the opportunity to. Plenty of people have added my PSN after epic, clean, neck and neck races and i'm happy about that. I know that a blacklist will have no effect on my gaming whatsoever, i just want to point out that sphinx deserved everything he got. He took me out many times before and during the heavily edited races he's posted so please just don't be so quick to point the finger in future. I'm racing 600pp suzuka mostly. Come and have a race with me.

Moderator Note:

Post approved by Sphinx

Ladies and Gentlemen. Allow me to introduce to you, Thuggles

You're a silly boy posting here, Thuggles.

I've already told you on YouTube that I still have the unedited version of your so-called driving. To save you more shame I decided not to upload it, now however is a different story...

...watch this space.

Thuggles & Muggles... (likely the same person using multiple IDs)

I won't soon forget those names. Thanks for the heads-up. 👍

Same crap when I raced at Suzuka and the infamous Thuggles was there :rolleyes: This guy is as blatant ram racer and enjoys nothing more than driving to knock people off track ... they should get a private room sorted just for thuggles and hairy curry and we could watch it every evening like episodes of the wacky races, it would actually be humorous to see 2 of these fools trying there damnest to take each other out :lol:

OK I know it's late and all that .But tell me did I just read all this in a different thread ???:confused:

Ladies and Gentlemen. Allow me to introduce to you, Thuggles

You're a silly boy posting here, Thuggles.

I've already told you on YouTube that I still have the unedited version of your so-called driving. To save you more shame I decided not to upload it, now however is a different story...

...watch this space.

Lovin' that song! :sly:

Here is the uncut version of the Thuggles video. This was my first encounter with him. I was driving the underpowered Alfa for the first time because I got bored of the Integra. Sorry for the lack of skill shown in Lap 1 that caused me to pick up the odd penalty.

As you will see, I did absolutely nothing to Thuggles. He clearly took it upon himself to drive like an idiot. As I said before, I didn't want to upload this video because I felt I had done enough to embarrass him, and therefore didn't want to rub it in further.

UNCUT:

LOL

:dunce: Just read the edit.
Must stop drinking :boggled:

Where does this err effort usually try and drive?
We can take him up on his invite
15 to1 sounds like nice odds to me :)

Thuggles, you're just a rubbish, filthy racer. Show me by telling me the exact time on the second video where it was simple retaliation. Please. Point out the exact moment where it wasn't simple trash driving, and was due to an altercation earlier in the race.

thuggles you would have been better off not messing with sphinx cuz he obviously has his stuff together and just made you look like a ass in front of the whole community. from what i could tell in that video sphinx did an amazing job for the most part of not letting you take him out repeatedly for no reason. i think you should quit racing online cuz your a disgrace to all things this forum represents.

Off-topic slightly, is this Thuggles in any way related to Mugggles from the NA version? I distinctly remember seeing that name as well nominated by two players on the BlackList, and I went to bat for him because in the races I was in, he was overly aggressive, but made up for his faults by stopping if he screwed someone.

Just wondering.

I am driving in my car, do do do doo do ododo.
It is not a Jaguar,do dod odododo dodooda loo dooo d.

Err, what are the dots on the road? :P

Even if this was a case of retribution (and I doubt it is), all this situation would illustrate is that revenge isn't worth it. Mistakes happen, and bad drivers exist. "Getting them back" for what they've done just makes you the tool.

I really just don't get the logic:

"Hey I'm gonna buy a racing game!"
"Hey I really suck at this, I can't even do a clean lap!"
"How about instead of learning to be a better driver, I just ram people off the course!"

Off-topic slightly, is this Thuggles in any way related to Mugggles from the NA version? I distinctly remember seeing that name as well nominated by two players on the BlackList, and I went to bat for him because in the races I was in, he was overly aggressive, but made up for his faults by stopping if he screwed someone.

Just wondering.

I never posted in the blacklisted thread, but Muggles was one of two drivers I've noted as being overly agressive without provocation. Add me to his list of fans... :grumpy: The other was JDM Factor.

I've been in about 50 online races or so and have mainly raced Suzuka 700p. I've been taken out on occaision, but I usually give someone the benefit of the doubt due to lag or ghosting confusion unless it happens more than a few times. Both of these guys were repeatedly trying to take me out without provocation.

I'll go an entire lap for a clean pass if need be, but these guys won't wait more than a single turn if that. They know the bump just before turn in and use the other guy for a guard rail just before the apex tricks. Not impressive in the least.

Even if this was a case of retribution (and I doubt it is), all this situation would illustrate is that revenge isn't worth it. Mistakes happen, and bad drivers exist. "Getting them back" for what they've done just makes you the tool.

+1
When I find a cheater I simply re-evaluate my strategy and find a better/safer way to overtake/defend. I normally leave them in my smoke cloud of wheelspin then.

+1
When I find a cheater I simply re-evaluate my strategy and find a better/safer way to overtake/defend. I normally leave them in my smoke cloud of wheelspin then.

My problem is that I'll wait for a clean passing opportunity and in so doing will give a fast, reckless driver a chance to catch up. He sees two drivers clumped close together and trys to pass/ram both of us in a turn or two. What he doesn't realize is that maybe, just maybe the one of the guys is faster than him, he's just a clean racer waiting for a opportunity to pass.

I'm not slow. I have a 2:05.168 on Suzuka in a GTR and typically run lap after lap online in the 2:08 to 2:09 range, but if I'm running with someone who runs a 2:12 I still may have to wait an entire lap for a pass if they don't make a glaring error.

My problem is that I'll wait for a clean passing opportunity and in so doing will give a fast, reckless driver a chance to catch up. He sees two drivers clumped close together and trys to pass/ram both of us in a turn or two. What he doesn't realize is that maybe, just maybe the one of the guys is faster than him, he's just a clean racer waiting for a opportunity to pass.

Such is racing, a faster driver may be held up if he can't find a good overtaking opportunity, giving a chance for people behind to catch up.

first, you messed with the wrong guy. second, you're not playing need for speed, so the thugghish driving will not be viewd as a plus.

just have some dignity and admit you were 100% WRONG

Such is racing, a faster driver may be held up if he can't find a good overtaking opportunity, giving a chance for people behind to catch up.

Sure, getting held up by back markers is part of racing, but getting rammed for doing so is not. :)

Moderator Note:

Post approved by Sphinx

Edit:

I've moved this out of the Online - Unplayable until format changes :( thread because it didn't belong there.

:lol: :lol: you got pwned!!! big time!! i can't believe after seeing the video that you had the nerves to post this. sure i'll have a race with you, that's only if gt5 comes with the old school hummer with a big bullbar in the front.
i believe i've seen that video in a different thread before. you should of been forwarned that it could pop up again. sphinx just played as your gtp paparazzi if you will hahahahaha. see, posts like this make me wanna say the 'D' word again, but i'm not going to. eat your cereals and grow up. hope you liked your Humiliation, coz we certainly did!! but i like how you cheated so hard and stil lost. good work thuggle bubble!

Thuggles your a mug! It seems Sphinx deserved everything he got just for daring to overtake you? Or did he make it too hard for you to retake your position? Your rant is childish and immature, and the video posted proves that you are talking rubbish. What kind of fool are you? :lol:

Hello guys. I've recently been made aware that sphinx is trying to get me blacklisted and has a video proving that i was driving like a c-unit on suzuka. i just want to let you know that Sphinx deserved everything her got and that i do not behave like that for fun.

Why did Sphinx deserve everything he got?! For hosting a race and not quiting after the first corner? For not driving an Integra?

It certainly appears like you had a vendetta against Sphinx to me Thuggles. I mean why else would you lunge past not only Sphinx but another car, ramming them both into the gravel at Degna 2?? Even Timo Glock would admit that move wasn't really on!

Thuggles, might i advise you to smooth out your driving. You took more stabs at those corners than a blind person carving a turkey!

Fair play to Sphinx for standing his ground on this one, good use of evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back