spider/roadster PROFESSIONAL

  • Thread starter Thread starter z06
  • 12 comments
  • 1,506 views

z06

Messages
57
any suggestions on what to use in the spider and roadster race for professional. I'm not going to use the shelby because thats the prize car.
 
I used my fully tuned RUF 3600S. I finished it quite a while ago but I can't remember having any difficulties doing it.

If you wan't any easy option then that would be one... It certainly is possible.

Enjoy it and take care,

Apoc
 
TVR Griffith. I used such cars as the ruf and slk430 and was almost winning, behind by like .5 a sec. Fanilly after 1 week of trying I fanilly bought the griffith and won with ease.
 
There is no such thing as the Ruf 3600S (In GT3) or an SLK430!

Anyways, I did it with ease in the Ruf 3400S. I believe I had to give it quite the turbocharging. I was still new to the game, and I think I needed about 600hp to win.
 
yo i used the ruf 3400s fully modded for the first two races but im stuck on the Cote d' azur! :lol: so i just put that off to the side...:lol:
 
Originally posted by cobraking13
yo i used the ruf 3400s fully modded for the first two races but im stuck on the Cote d' azur! :lol: so i just put that off to the side...:lol:

what tha????

you do not need to fully mod ths ruf!

do upgrades except for turbo and NA and u should be ok
 
I think I used the RGT for all of the Spider/Roadster comps.👍
 
Originally posted by Josh
I think I used the RGT for all of the Spider/Roadster comps.👍

Given that the RGT is a tin-top, that's reasonably unlikely! :p

I used a Griffith, I think. Lightened, exhaust, racing suspension and transmission, and NA1, from memory.
 
Mugen S2000
Racing transmission, Racing Muffler, Stage 2 NA, and a chip. I also picked up Triple clutch, Lightweight flywheel, racing transmission and full LSD. Then super slicks, and lightweight 1. Grabbed an oil change, and a waxing. All these upgrades put me at 347 hp

settings:
Spring Rate: 9.1/8.1
Ride Height 83/85
Shock bound: 5/6
Shock rebound: 7/7
Camber: 3.0/1.5
Toe: 0.5/0.5
Stabilizers: 5/5
LSD: 10/20/14
Auto Set: level 25
Final Drive 4.200
ASM & TCS = 0

With these settings, I managed a 2+ second win over the Griffith.

At Trial Mtn. I added Port & Polish, and lightweight 2. This bumps me to 368 hp.

This bumped my win margin to over 16 seconds.

I adjusted this to: gears at level 24, and boosted the camber on the front to 3.5. I set the LSD at 7/14/9 to aid in the cornering, for Cote d'Azur.

This set-up gave me a 46 Second win at what is likely my favorite track.

Good Luck.

AO
 
Originally posted by 12sec. Civic
There is no such thing as the Ruf 3600S (In GT3) or an SLK430!

Ah crap, my mistake, any ways, you 'polly did know what car I was talking about...

greetz
 
I used my Spoon S2000 fully loaded (444hp) and managed to win from the Griffith (35.2xx sec.)
So piece-a-cake!! :)
 
I used the RUF and struggled at Cote but modified the setup a bit more and won easily. I am at work now but can check my setup when I get home. Be warned I use setups that are quite different to what most people find quick.
 
Originally posted by GilesGuthrie
Given that the RGT is a tin-top, that's reasonably unlikely! :p



I don't know what the hell I was thinking about!
doh.gif


I guess it's cause I've been messing with the RGT so much lately.:lol: Anyhoo, it was the other one! The 3400S.


Edited: After putting GT3 in the PS2 I realized what I was thinking about, The Boxer Spirit, or whatever, I got 'em mixed up cause it's been so long since I've played. Ack, I'm a GT3 n00b all over again!:banghead: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
 
Back