Spin Levels ?

• Thread starter Harley45
  • 24 comments

Harley45

Grumpy Old Git
Premium
ScruffybUK
Anyone got a idea how many of them there are ?

I've just hit Level 60 after completing all 15 of the Tours in Career Mode .

I think that very well may be the case in FM6. I was at 116 last I noticed and am still getting spins every level.

I think that very well may be the case in FM6. I was at 116 last I noticed and am still getting spins every level.
That is excellent news. Its also nice we get spins for so many other things too. Not just for leveling up. :)

I guess it had been a while since I noticed my driver level in the game. Is actually at 131 and still getting spins every level up

I'm guessing they'll stay for every level, they just might not have cars very often after that.

Strangely, for my Level 57 one, only one car popped up... the Bel Air. Unexpected, to say the least.

I'm guessing they'll stay for every level, they just might not have cars very often after that.

Strangely, for my Level 57 one, only one car popped up... the Bel Air. Unexpected, to say the least.
After a while, Special Spins will show up. To celebrate my 86th level they awarded me with a 12,000cr. Trueno. Oh, joy :lol:

Yes it appears that once you pass level 50 most of the level up spins are shown as "High Level Spins" and have no cars in them. from time to time a "special spin" pops up that has one or more cars in it.

There is one that has a Ford Fiesta in the center and Transit Vans all around the outside. My brother and I both got the Van but one of my friends ended up with the Fiesta. There is one with the Belair and one with the old Beetle. There were some others I have saw so far but those are the only ones I remember right now.

Yes it appears that once you pass level 50 most of the level up spins are shown as "High Level Spins" and have no cars in them. from time to time a "special spin" pops up that has one or more cars in it.

There is one that has a Ford Fiesta in the center and Transit Vans all around the outside. My brother and I both got the Van but one of my friends ended up with the Fiesta. There is one with the Belair and one with the old Beetle. There were some others I have saw so far but those are the only ones I remember right now.
I think these actually started showing up after I hit level 45. I am 47 or 48 right now.

There are certain levels that will be associated to certain cars with identical numbers or something associated to that number.

I heard of the 57 being the Bel Air, 63 being the Beetle, 86 being the AE86. There are others most likely, I just haven't read to much into it.

Now that you mention it I did see the AE86 a few days ago but there was also a Trueno there which is what I ended up with.

Now I am wondering if it was at level 76 where I got the 76 F1 car? I definitely won it on a spin but can't remember at what level.

That is the AE86 :lol:, I think you got confused with the GT86
Maybe so, I do not pay much attention to those but both the old car and the new one were there. If the newer one is a GT86 then that would have been the one I thought you were taking about.

Edit:Yes it was the GT86 the 86 in your post is what threw me as the other car is listed as a 1985 Sprinter Trueno GT Apex

there is no AE86 showing in the name of the car and is not a car I drive nor pay any attention to.

Maybe so, I do not pay much attention to those but both the old car and the new one were there. If the newer one is a GT86 then that would have been the one I thought you were taking about.

Edit:Yes it was the GT86 the 86 in your post is what threw me as the other car is listed as a 1985 Sprinter Trueno GT Apex

there is no AE86 showing in the name of the car and is not a car I drive nor pay any attention to.
Ah looks like it was a tribute to both old and new.

Just got a Defender 90 at level 90. Clever, guys. :lol: Guess I'll be waiting a long time to get my Maserati 300 S. :scared:

Just got a Defender 90 at level 90. Clever, guys. :lol: Guess I'll be waiting a long time to get my Maserati 300 S. :scared:

Maybe... I did get one a few days ago though so you might get it sooner than you think ;)

So I just won the Lotus E23 from a level 22 spin. Needless to say, my wallet is 1,000,000cr. thicker. What a pile of goat vomit...

Sold mine after I used it in the only career event it can compete in so I'd never have to use it again. :yuck:

Sold mine after I used it in the only career event it can compete in so I'd never have to use it again. :yuck:
I feel bad for the folks who made the beautiful F1 replica liveries on the Vinyl store for the E23, only for it to be so bad. :/

I assume that the E23 is that old open wheeler. If so I haven't gotten it but I did get the other one. Eagle Westlake I think it is. I have tried to drive it twice but decided to stop after just a couple of corners each time due to the dizzyness factor kicking in.

btw I am now over level 150 and still getting spins so it seems that they may keep going and going like the Energizer Bunny

I assume that the E23 is that old open wheeler. If so I haven't gotten it but I did get the other one. Eagle Westlake I think it is. I have tried to drive it twice but decided to stop after just a couple of corners each time due to the dizzyness factor kicking in.

btw I am now over level 150 and still getting spins so it seems that they may keep going and going like the Energizer Bunny
It's the 2015 Lotus F1 Car.
Romain_Grosjean_2015_Malaysia_FP1.jpg

Ah.. ok. I was thinking of the one from the 60s

I do have that one but have not had it out on the track yet

Last edited:
I got the Shelby AC 427 Cobra from a spin earlier today, also got an F Type Jag and that old Mercedes race car I forget what it is called, looks like it is from the 50s, ran it a few laps stock on Watkins Glenn and it felt pretty good. Also got a Lambo Muria a little while ago from a spin,

I can't keep track of the levels as they seem to go up so fast. I think I am somewhere in the 170s now.

btw I took that E23 out for a spin on the Alps track and I actually like it quite a bit. Throttle is a bit touchy in the lower gears but the car grips like crazy and handles nicely. I assumed when a Lotus was mentioned it was the old one which I haven't yet driven but have driven the Westlake and it is extremely loose and hard to get around the track. the E23 is cake compared to that one.

Back