Spinning Arrows Club. Thursday night casual racing.Open 

• Thread starter tarkus1
  • 12,627 comments
I think some of the members still race on other games but tarkus, the host of this group, hasn't been around as far as I can tell.
I haven't played a video game since GT6 went offline, almost a year and a half ago.

Hi to everyone though, it's always good to remember the fun nights we had. :cheers:
Indeed it is. I was just sitting here in the office thinking about those times and figured I would check the site after all this time.

giphy.gif

Wow....didn't expect to get a notification that someone replied in this thread :eek:. Good to hear from you @tarkus1

I played GT Sport for a short while, but ultimately was disappointed in it. I still play a bit of Project Cars 2 though, such a fantastic game. If anyone wants to do a race night in that, I would be up for it

Wow....didn't expect to get a notification that someone replied in this thread :eek:. Good to hear from you @tarkus1

I played GT Sport for a short while, but ultimately was disappointed in it. I still play a bit of Project Cars 2 though, such a fantastic game. If anyone wants to do a race night in that, I would be up for it

if you’re free Tuesday nights I run a league. Feel free to drop in! We are doing a couple 90 min races the next 2 weeks, but after that it’s fun, very Spinning Arrows type of racing. :D

Ah....nice! I'm a bit busy Tuesday evenings, but I'm usually home by about 9:30 my time, which is 8:30 Eastern. What do you race?

Anything and everything. On 3/17 we’ll be running 3 20 minute races based on British cars. Basically 3 different cars on 3 tracks. You pick which car you want per track, so during each race there will be 3 classes running. We start the races at 8:30 eastern. So you might be able to make the 2nd and 3rd races.

add me on psn: smcinnis

All the info on my league is here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/372909

lts all very casual and inspired by Spinning Arrows. :)

Wow, super miss you guys. No one probably remembers me but I did enjoy those races we did way back in like 2014 or something xD. My PSN was meepz_, don't get on playstation much anymore, mostly on steam. I'm waiting for the PS5 and GT7, hopefully we can revive this club for some more racing! Shoutout to tarkus, mazda3pro, and smcinnis, which are mainly the names I remember!

Found some pics that are buried on the thread somewhere... put them here. :)

https://simracingmadness.com/2020/05/spinning-arrows-a-gran-turismo-6-club-like-no-other/

That Was worth going thru the pictures all the exotics cars and then some crazy guy running 2nd with big blocks engines and crying brake rotors wonder what happen to him :lol::lol::lol:. The Nation never left, i never liked gt sport but i still remember tarkus and mazda and manny and some guy with an animal name and those wild Canadians and late night brits :cheers::cheers:.

we shall start a charity so tarkus can get a ps5 and gt7 on time when they come out so we reopen the best casual racing group on all of consoles

i did also have my mopar for awhile
upload_2020-7-10_22-8-38.png

then this thing
OIP.G9o7IB0yNmgEgbbrzMuY3QHaFj

Gordonnation out but you'll find me soloing in gta5 and f1 2017

Wow, super miss you guys. No one probably remembers me but I did enjoy those races we did way back in like 2014 or something xD. My PSN was meepz_, don't get on playstation much anymore, mostly on steam. I'm waiting for the PS5 and GT7, hopefully we can revive this club for some more racing! Shoutout to tarkus, mazda3pro, and smcinnis, which are mainly the names I remember!
I remember you Meepz. Hope you're doing well and yeah, I miss those days too. I'm on PS4 but only have Borderlands. Will probably move to Ps5 once Gt comes out for it.

hi again all!! ive no idea if you guys remember me but i just logged back onto my account today and rediscovered this thread haha, my psn was kasol02 when we raced on gt6 in lieke 2014/15 or so. would love to meet again on gt7 :)

hi again all!! ive no idea if you guys remember me but i just logged back onto my account today and rediscovered this thread haha, my psn was kasol02 when we raced on gt6 in lieke 2014/15 or so. would love to meet again on gt7 :)
I would love that too! Who here has GT7?

Back