Spinning Arrows Club. Thursday night casual racing.Open 

• Thread starter tarkus1
  • 12,627 comments
Once a Spinning Arrow....
You will forever have understeer lol :lol::lol:

Man how you guys been?! I still think about you guys and this club once every week lol... As for me I'm still the same as me doing videos, Racing and making more videos :lol:. I do have the PS4 and GT Sport guys, but I have a new

ID name: GTMX-MannYhAvitZ

Yea... I became a full GTMX member, but forever be a S.A.C :bowdown:

Man how you guys been?! I still think about you guys and this club once every week lol... As for me I'm still the same as me doing videos, Racing and making more videos :lol:. I do have the PS4 and GT Sport guys, but I have a new

Hi Manny. :)

I haven't played GT6 since online was taken off and I haven't felt a need to get GT Sport. I know I would probably love it if I did get the new game but I've been too busy with work to consider it.

I still think about all of you guys too and the Thursday night fun we had. :cheers:

I'm still on GTPlanet every day. Even though I haven't had much to say, I still read a lot of the threads. I've even had beers in real life with a few of the other members.

Hi Manny. :)

I haven't played GT6 since online was taken off and I haven't felt a need to get GT Sport. I know I would probably love it if I did get the new game but I've been too busy with work to consider it.

I still think about all of you guys too and the Thursday night fun we had. :cheers:

I'm still on GTPlanet every day. Even though I haven't had much to say, I still read a lot of the threads. I've even had beers in real life with a few of the other members.
That is really cool man!! I haven't been on GTP until yesterday so I don't know what is going on

Yo dude!!! Long time no see! I my friend haven’t been on gtplanet in some time because ive gone to the dark side of PC racing in IRacing, and its huge learning curve :banghead:, but im finding my way 👍. It nice to talk to you guys, brings back some old fun memories! I hope all is well with everyone, lets keep in touch! :cheers:

I wasn’t in Spinning Arrows as long as some of you guys, but the time I had was so much fun. It’s funny how quick things end. It seemed like it would go on forever. You miss a week or two, then so do others, and all of a sudden nobody races anymore. Manny and I just spoke a short while ago and he made me remember that endurance around Suzuka (I think!) with teams of around 3 cars. 60 laps. I still remember sitting in my chair that night sweating, sore hands and a smile on my face! I’m still on PS4 - same name, Bic44. Who knows, maybe Spinning Arrows will ride again!:lol:

I wasn’t in Spinning Arrows as long as some of you guys, but the time I had was so much fun. It’s funny how quick things end. It seemed like it would go on forever. You miss a week or two, then so do others, and all of a sudden nobody races anymore. Manny and I just spoke a short while ago and he made me remember that endurance around Suzuka (I think!) with teams of around 3 cars. 60 laps. I still remember sitting in my chair that night sweating, sore hands and a smile on my face! I’m still on PS4 - same name, Bic44. Who knows, maybe Spinning Arrows will ride again!:lol:
It's good to hear from you Benny. 👍
Maybe we will all get together again. I still haven't been tempted to get a PS4 though.
I've even had beers in real life with a few of the other members.
For info: I've met @Lizard, @Beeblebrox237, @Famine, @SeldonCrisis and @buybon355 in real life. None of those ever raced with SAC but I did race with buybon and Famine in rooms on GT6 and I've known SeldonCrisis since 1992. @JockeP22 raced in SAC once or twice and he knows BB and Famine from GT6 online rooms too. :cheers:

Much like @Conformation , I've been so busy with so many things, all things PS3 related have taken a back seat. I did enjoy that reunion race we did a few months back. Wouldn't mind doing that again one day but seems most have moved on, which is completely understandable.
GT6 online doesn't exist anymore so it could only happen if we all started playing something else. I hope we'll still have some contact through GTPlanet from time to time at least.

Can you believe it?
Just one more week before the biggest race.
Can anyone say Lemans?
Gosh they look sexy.

What's it going to take to get this club back on it's feet?

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20171201192247.jpg

Come on guys. Who has a PS4 and is enjoying GTSport?
Let's see a show of hands.

Here's a picture that still scares me today.
Nearly 11,000 likes for a picture taken last year. What's shocking is....look in the upper left corner.
I have 253 followers. :eek: Why? Tigers can't talk.

For a picture of a three Vipers. Come on. Folks out there thought S.A.C. stood for Some Alcohol Consumed.
I told them, yes. After consuming various levels of human octane. We became Spinning Arrows.

I still have the audio track of.......me draining my bladder LIVE.

Should I post it? Here's a short clip..."Trickle, trickle, trickle, splash, splash, splash.....flush. :lol:

The Spinning Arrows Club at its height was the number one club in the world.
We still hold records today.
Over a thousand followers who to this day use our format of fun and exciting racing.

The PS4 is on sale.

Gran Turismo®SPORT_20180607173806.jpg

I lost the official GTSport livery with the S.AC. livery. Somebody out there help me.

Where's that S.A.C. spirit?

The last two pages have had discussion of GT Sport. If you'd taken five minutes to click back through the pages you'd have seen that.

I also suspect double-posting in a thread that's kind of dead isn't a good way to revive a club. The times have changed, tjger. GT6 is gone and GTS divided the community - several of the people have gone to other sims and only a few are active on GTS as far as I know.

Yes, this is a GT6 section of GTP but we came together on GT6 and we're regrouping and/or reminiscing together in a thread dedicated to the club that we've been a part of. I don't see a problem in getting together here for a chat. I'm sure the site staff will let us know if we're breaking the rules.

In fact, if our continued chatter somehow leads to any of us meeting up again for online racing then I'm pretty sure that would be an example of a GT dedicated forum meeting its goals.

It's good to hear from you all.
@MRTeam, it's been ages. :cheers:

@Conformation I see no issue in it either. My attitude earlier was probably old hostility from when he didn't conduct himself in such a cheerful way.

I do miss the SAC days, but I've moved on and have other things to worry about in my life.

Yeah I completely forgot that the reason we did that reunion race was due to the servers going bye bye.
It is nice to see guys still posting here and there but Like OB said, most people have just moved on to more important things. While SAC was a blast and I truly would like to race with you all again one day, there's just so many things going on these days. Which was basically one reason SAC started the downhill slide. I just couldn't keep up. I used to be the guy that was first in line for the new systems when they came out and yet I still don't own a PS4 yet, ugh!
I do hope to stay in touch here as I really did enjoy our races as well as just the back and forth misc friendly trash talking. :cheers:
Of course going to work the next morning was always rough but well worth it.

Yeah I completely forgot that the reason we did that reunion race was due to the servers going bye bye.
It is nice to see guys still posting here and there but Like OB said, most people have just moved on to more important things. While SAC was a blast and I truly would like to race with you all again one day, there's just so many things going on these days. Which was basically one reason SAC started the downhill slide. I just couldn't keep up. I used to be the guy that was first in line for the new systems when they came out and yet I still don't own a PS4 yet, ugh!
I do hope to stay in touch here as I really did enjoy our races as well as just the back and forth misc friendly trash talking. :cheers:
"Hey tarkus. Look back!"

Well I thought I'd give it one last try.
For me looking back I think I accomplished the goals I set out.

1. Build this league to the top of its abilities.
2. Introduce new players to a variety of racing weather it was Casual, something a little more, or something extreme.
My crowning achievements were the Endurance Races.
3. Hopefully bring in new faces and fresh ideas to replace mine.

I didn't expect or wanted to face the truth. Even after I left.
S.A.C will become a faded memory to future generations.

Later Gentlemen.

Last edited:
Come on guys. Who has a PS4 and is enjoying GTSport?
Let's see a show of hands.

Here's a picture that still scares me today.
Nearly 11,000 likes for a picture taken last year. What's shocking is....look in the upper left corner.
I have 253 followers. :eek: Why? Tigers can't talk.

For a picture of a three Vipers. Come on. Folks out there thought S.A.C. stood for Some Alcohol Consumed.
I told them, yes. After consuming various levels of human octane. We became Spinning Arrows.

I still have the audio track of.......me draining my bladder LIVE.

Should I post it? Here's a short clip..."Trickle, trickle, trickle, splash, splash, splash.....flush. :lol:

The Spinning Arrows Club at its height was the number one club in the world.
We still hold records today.
Over a thousand followers who to this day use our format of fun and exciting racing.

The PS4 is on sale.

View attachment 741952

I lost the official GTSport livery with the S.AC. livery. Somebody out there help me.

Where's that S.A.C. spirit?
I didnt even know that was your picture!

Heeeelllllooooooooooooooooo.......................... from Chinatown......

who wants some BBQ Pork?? :lol::lol::lol:

Ok, starting from the bottom.

Anyone crazy enough to have watched the 24 hours of Lemans?
I almost broke my record of 18 hours.

Who wants some BBQ pork??
Are you ready to take orders. I want two plates.

Nuggetking_AD

I didn't even know that was your picture!

I just arranged the three snakes, tilted the camera, snapped the shot. ;)
GT Sport is slowly getting better.
Right now I'm trying to play catch up with trophy collecting.

One of these days I'll relearn this copy and post quotes

LATER

I tuned in when I could find time and some coverage on tv. I did watch some bits on YouTube. My interest was mainly with the GTE’s during the race, not a fan of prototypes, but they are still cool :D, just not my cup of tea.

I think it would be kinda cool to just chat it up on here with this thread , I would have a reason to use :gtplanet: again :cheers:. Hope everyone is well and enjoying the summer, its hot as 🤬 here now :banghead:.

Yeah, I was watching my factory Ferrari s. Especially #51 which didn't place very good, but was part of the checkered flag finish photo. No problem with chatting, now that the real reunion tour 2019 is in the planning stages. Location unknown. :cool:

Come on guys laugh it up. :lol: The thought of bringing 1,000 S.A.C. members together is insane.
No one has the time or.....to make something like that happen.

Last edited:
Back