Spinning Arrows Club. Thursday night casual racing.Open 

• Thread starter tarkus1
  • 12,627 comments
As a warm up for tomorrow's casual races, I will be hosting an even MORE casual race tonight starting at 8pm EST. I'm not really sure how much more casual it can get but the same rules will apply as with the usual Thursday night races, which is basically just to drive cleanly.

Ok gentlemen, May 15th is our normal Casual Night of racing.:bowdown:
Now remember guys we start at 8:00 PM EST.
To add to the excitement, PD has released a very large update(941MB).:eek:
So to reduce any frustration, please turn your PS3 on and download the update no later than 7:30 PM.

You'll be glad you did.:cheers:

Also our room will be a public room. 💡

Had another great night of racing last night, I think........ I was so drunk last night that I don't remember signing off....... WTF??? :ill: :guilty: :cheers: Hangover Part XXXXLVIII

Great racing last night. I hope that some of the new people come back next week. The room is quite fun when it's full.

Ascari Full Track.jpg
Alright 52 photos. I'm going to post as many as possible. If anyone wants a full size, let me know or I can PS3 them to you.

Last edited:
Apricot Hill Raceway_2.jpg
"Well Bobby what do you think?"
"It was either watch the races or watch American Idol."

Last edited:
Deep Forest Raceway_2.jpg
You can finish the race on
A, two wheels
B, four wheels
C, on your roof or
D, learn proper car control.

Last edited:
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_8.jpg
When your stone is on Fire.
Nothing beats a cold vanilla ice cream with red and blue swirls. :lol:

Last edited:
Silverstone International Circuit_2.jpg
Track markers and cones are used to help Spinning Arrow drivers navigate around the circuits.
Yeah, that's a load of.....
"Yee Haaa" I got one, I got one"

Last edited:
Ok gentlemen.
May 15th is behind us. Refer back to post 447 or look below which is easier.

Alright gentlemen.
Here's what's on the schedule

May 15th Casual Night.
May 22nd Casual Night.
May 29th Casual Night.
June 5th Casual Night.
This format is to allow everyone the opportunity to relax, spend some time outdoors, and with family members.

June 12th we are working on racing around the famous Lemans track. The real race will be held that same weekend.

The final Tour, Tour of U.S. will happen on or near June 26th.July 3th will also be a Casual night.

We are discussing then to restart the three tours with race cars from the various regions.
Japan. GT 300
Europe GT 3
U.S. U.S. race cars

August 28th is the week of the Super GT at Suzuka. We are discussing two Main Events. One with GT 300 and then GT 500 cars. Each 20 laps.

Suggestions so far.
Muscle cars at the non Tour tracks either a Casual night idea or a separate series.
Karts ON smooth tracks

There's more, but I just experienced a brain fart. :eek:

Hopefully by this fall we'll receive some new content to play with.

Lastly May 15th we'll set the room to PUBLIC. 💡 So for anyone who may feel intimidated by closed rooms, but want to join or have some fun. Here's an opportunity.

8:00 PM EST. Thrusday Evening Room title: racetime(casual fun races).
Host tarkus1. :bowdown:

:cheers:

Filter your search:
Room Mode Practice/Race
Course N/A
Race Type Race for Fun
Skid Recovery Force All
Region U.S.

Room ID # will be added when room opens.

:gtpflag: Now the info for our June 12 Lemans race :gtpflag:

June 12th we travel to Circuit de la Sarthe 2013. The actual Thursday before the real 24 hours race.
Our race will be an one hour in length.
Thanks PD for giving that option with the 1.07 update :bowdown:

Tire wear and fuel will be set to....either fast or very fast.

To help everyone learn the circuit and present some great material on the race check out this awesome thread.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...date-and-time-of-race-4-gt-spots-left.305240/

The cars are there for reference and to help anyone get an idea of what we'll be racing. The Top Dog cars. We're going to work with anyone who may have a favorite that isn't listed. I got permission from the original thread creator so send him a thanks. 👍👍👍 He has also allowed me to use other race series he has put together so....

More is to come. :eek:

Last edited:
Ok, for anyone that's looking for something to do between now and Thursday.
Checkout the Seasonal Events. Just by entering and taking a lap around the circuit you can have a choose between these two cars as a gift. HINT, HINT, can anyone say one make race?💡
Nürburgring GP_F.jpg

Back