Splatoon - Wii U exclusive - May 2015

• Thread starter Brend
  • 62 comments
Absolutely in love with the Gatling Gun, such a satisfying thing to use once you get used to it. Can free up matches with kills in succession or do decent ink spreading wise although for it to be successful you really need people inking the ground since its movement is impaired.

I tried to join you and Danielle this evening, @Brend, but I was never able to do so. I also finally happened upon tower mode for the first time (I can deal with rotating maps, but rotating modes is kinda whack), which would have been more fun if not for the slosherfuls of lag that made hit detection a 50/50 affair. I guess that's what I get for playing on day two of 2.0.

We'll have to meet up to form a GTP Squid Squad sometime.

I was surprised you weren't around to be honest Wolfe, now it makes sense. By the way, It's Splatfest this weekend I'm sure for the entire world so we probably won't be able to play for a few days. :(
I tried to join you and Danielle this evening, @Brend, but I was never able to do so. I also finally happened upon tower mode for the first time (I can deal with rotating maps, but rotating modes is kinda whack), which would have been more fun if not for the slosherfuls of lag that made hit detection a 50/50 affair. I guess that's what I get for playing on day two of 2.0.

We'll have to meet up to form a GTP Squid Squad sometime.

Back