[Spoiler] Achivement list.

Achievement list, may contain spoilers

vi-byHgmw.png

"Recieve free cars for being a loyal forza fan." Good to see that, all they've been saying is that you'd get goodies.

also the trophies I see about winning cars online. Maybe some sort of pink slip system? Or maybe of achieving some sort of rank online.

Speed traps confirmed.

What do these wristbands do?

Barn finds was in one of the videos, there are hidden "barn finds" you can find and "restore" - according to a video on you tube.

Also i think the wrist bands are some kind of reward system, i'll ask the question on game spot and see if we can get a video made.

Im thinking the wristbands are either a reward system or a leveling up system in which when you receive a certain color, you are eligible to enter certain events.

Barn finds, awesome idea, I wonder what cars they will have tucked away.

Barn finds, awesome idea, I wonder what cars they will have tucked away.

This is pure speculation, but I'm guessing they'll be classic cars. And it'd be even nicer if they're actually weathered up a bit, though I'm not getting my hopes up on that.

I wasn't looking forward to the game all that much, but with all the cars they've been releasing lately, and the details that keep coming out slowly but surely, I really want to try this thing out now!

Looks like the career will be a bit like the character-based ranking of Most Wanted (2005), but with a longer list to climb like PGR4/Enthusia. The #1 guy is named and you get a big score for beating him.

Back