Spoilers for GTA:SA

Jimmy Enslashay

Fox
Staff Emeritus
matthewjlcoleman
This thread is designed so people can keep the Spoilers out of the New Details About GTA:SA Thread. So please don't post any Spoilers there. I won't be coming back in here, I don't want to know until I get the game.

Also, this thread is only temporary. Once the GTA:SA General Discussion Thread is up, this thread will be left to die (or maybe closed depending on a couple of things), and you can post in the previously mentioned thread. Same goes for the New Details About GTA:SA Thread I guess.

Thank you for not posting Spoilers in the New Details About GTA:SA Thread, and you may now discuss them here.

Thanks.

I hope that people will use this thread. Thanks for creating this jimmy, although with the game being released in the U.S today most new details will be spoilers to us in other countries. Thus probably making the new details thread somewhat redundant.
Thats why untill nest week i won't be seen here. But ill be tempted to see what observations people have made about the early parts of the game.

Well, I'll always be here, and it wouldn't hurt for the New Details About GTA:SA Thread to slow down a little. It's mayhem. I just hope people use this, too.

who knew that riding a bike could be so damn fun?!

this game is ****ing HUGE. man, my brain is going to explode just trying to figure out how many places I can go.

ROFLMAO!!! I parked the Packer sideways on the highway and THIS was what ahppened! the people are going to fast and can't stop!! :mischievous: Can you say Blues Brothers? :cool:

IMG_59.jpg

Shouldn't we be albe to just create new threads with "*SPOLIERS*" in the title? Cause positng this in one thread can get old.

P.S. Best.Game.Ever.

Edit: Parachutes rock, look for a round building in downtown LS. Its at the left of your house. The parachute is on the roof. It's soooo fun!

:lol: That picture is hilarious, I'm also surprised on the amount of cars, thats awesome. Have you tried loading cars on the packer yet?

I love the tow truck. It is so much fun to pick up random cars and drag them around *towing the cars makes a good defience against police too*

Event Horizon
ROFLMAO!!! I parked the Packer sideways on the highway and THIS was what ahppened! the people are going to fast and can't stop!! :mischievous: Can you say Blues Brothers? :cool:

IMG_59.jpg
Damn :lol:
That's insane :eek:

Umm, ya I put the money code on while I was just messing around in the game, and accidently saved, do you think this will totally affect my game?

ND4SPD
Umm, ya I put the money code on while I was just messing around in the game, and accidently saved, do you think this will totally affect my game?

I think it probably will as you will be able to buy the best guns etc.

Has anyone taken/saved pictures with the camera yet? I took about 5, I gotta get that memory key thing so I can upload em to my comp and share them. You can give the camera to anoter person and they take a picture of you! This is the best videogame ever! :D

Does anyone have a crew yet? I figure i'll cause some mayhem outside a Pay N' Spray (uh, as soon as they reveal it to me...) to get my respect up real quick.

Bad spoiler.

Fighter Jet.

I managed to take the Dodo all the to Las Venturas, and got shot down by a jet. D*mn. It took off right in front of me. That thing flys far and fast. You can dodge missles, but it's very hard.

If it makes any difference...I got shot down into The Virage. 👍

Yeah, after you get 4 stars, and you invade their airspace, they really try to kill ya'.

Did anybody get to that Life's a Beach? That thing is crazy hard. Just beat it thought, Once you start getting perfects, you can easily get over 5000 points.

What mission are you guys at?

Right now I just beat the mission with Big Smoke where you have to chase down a yellow gang member who didn't pay weed money (I forget the name of the gang, it's Cesar's gang).

And thanks for confirming the presence of a jet fighter in this game! I know what I'm gonna be spending lots of time in once I'm further along in the game!

*edit* What mission gives you the camera? I really want a Camera!

Since I havent been reading any of the spoilers at all I just wanted to post something I noticed last night. If it is already mentioned ignore it. This is the only place I figured I could post since I think it would be classified as a spoiler.
I started the game last night and played for about 3 or 4 hours. After I unlocked the GYM I went there until my "MUSCLE" gauge was all the way full.
Here comes the spoiler... I was shocked to see that CJ was HUGE!!!!! As I was working out I thought he was getting bigger. Well I went back to his house and took his shirt off to compare his size from the beginning and yes he physically got a LOT bigger. What an incredible feature in the game!!!!! I saw the gauges but didnt think they would really effect his appearance like that. Very impressive game!!! I even went swimming and thought that was great how you can improve his lung capacity. While in the water I even saw a turtle and swam right up to it. 👍 Somehow I need to improve my driving skills so I can do one of the races. But I will wait till friday to read any of the spoilers. Im sure all I need to do is drive a certain distance with as little damage as possible. 👍

McLaren F1GTR
Bad spoiler.

Fighter Jet.

I managed to take the Dodo all the to Las Venturas, and got shot down by a jet. D*mn. It took off right in front of me. That thing flys far and fast. You can dodge missles, but it's very hard.

If it makes any difference...I got shot down into The Virage. 👍

Where is the Flight School so you can get in to the Airport and fly the planes?

(still on the early part of the game. with parts of the map roadblocked)

You've got a copy already? I thought it was being released here on the 29th??!!

ultrabeat
You've got a copy already? I thought it was being released here on the 29th??!!
If your asking about GTA:SA some people had the game on 10/25/04 but other people picked it up on 10/26/04. 👍

Are you sure that isn't just in the US?
I'm talking about the UK.

Back