Spongeinside's gallery

For my part the #7 is my fav'. The whole set is good with, as usual, some good and original angles and a great speed effet đź‘Ť

Some tank racing action at Spa!

Had a version of #6 with smoke, but standard cars and smoke don't mix in pictures.. :crazy:

And a bonus shot :dopey:

Kart Space is for boys... Real men go to Tank Space!

Nice teases of gallery you brought up here, though you still need to do practices for making full use of the diaphragm and pannings more effectively I count.

Thanks :) Yes, I still need to learn more to get the best out of all the available options. I'm experimenting with different settings every now and then, but it's a slow process :) I'll get there eventually, but I'm just enjoying the ride till then :D

It's been a very long time since I've posted pictures.. Been away from playing GT5 for a while because of personal stuff, but I'm getting back in to it again :)

Anyway, I felt like photoshopping today so I slapped some decals on my bug :) It used to be blue, but changed it to green in-game and did the decals in photoshop :).

I'm not sure if I like to colored fenders or none colored fenders..

Original work as usual Jeroen :)
I prefer the second one for the front fender but i'm not fan o the colour of the back one...

Sooo.. I did a (offline) race some time ago and I just wanted to do something different with it. A few days ago I downloaded a cool app for my iPad with which you can make comics with pictures.. it's pretty cool and gave me the idea to make a 'race report' in a comic book style :D

So here it is! :D it's a 12 page comic book (including the cover). Hope you'll like it! :D

It was only a 3 lap race but definitely the closest finish I've ever had :eek:
And for those who don't believe it, I have the replay to proof it :cool:

It's been a pretty long time since I've been here, played GT5 and edited a picture. But since the AZ-1 is definitely one of my favorite cars (ain't it a cute little 'i want to be a supercar when i grow up' car?). Anyway, I thought it would be cool to just 'throw some paint' at it and see how it turns out :) So I slapped some different colored paint at each panel and this is how it ended up.
It's definitely not the best edit out there, but I like it and am proud of it :)

So I hope you'll like it too! It'll at least get you noticed on track :P

I really can't wait to see what the rumored livery editor of GT6 is going to bring :)

Looks like an interesting combination of tints you've varnished up with, just reminded me of the castrol toning of old JGTC cars fixing my eyes at the rump cautiously. :)

Love this last edit, looks like a kind of Lego car (with curves) :lol: (maybe the fact my last daughter oblige me to play lego all time influence my mind...)
Hope you will continue to do such fun edit :cheers:

Love this last edit, looks like a kind of Lego car (with curves) :lol: (maybe the fact my last daughter oblige me to play lego all time influence my mind...)
Hope you will continue to do such fun edit :cheers:

lol certainly the combination of those colors look like that of lego blocks too. :D

Hi all!
A new set for this week :) I came across this car in the car dealership and after thinking about it for a bit, I decided I had to have it and tune it up a tiny bit to make it a cool trackday car :dopey:
Since I never really seen anyone show off this car before I wanted to do a photo shoot with it, after I added some nice goodies to it of course!

I'm not a big fan of the 'non-reversible' tunes, so I didn't do those (I like to be able to take all of the tunes off of it and be able to race the AI) but there's quite a bit of cash that went in to it, about Cr.60.000 :dunce: So except for the non-reversible tunes, pretty much all others are on it except a turbo (because I ran out of cash :grumpy: and didn't knew which of the three I should use).

I'll start with the pictures and end with a little 'review' of the car.

This car drives like a kart! It's rock solid through the corners with instant cornering! The gearbox is a problem area, although it has 7! gears, it's pretty hard to get right (especially if you don't know how like me :crazy: ). I think because of the gearbox it lacks a lot of top speed, but also not having the upgraded turbo and non of the 'non-reversible' engine tunes make it slower than it could be.
So the car isn't up to it's full potential yet, but it looks very promising! :D I also really like the looks of the car, the front does kinda look 'Ford-ish' like the newer Focus or Fiesta.. But with the 'Electric Orange' paint I have on it and the carbon front splitter and side trim it looks really sharp imho :drool:

All in all, I really enjoy this car and I might do a more extensive shoot later on :)

This is the only gallery where we can see this kind of car :lol: Nice review of this not-a-supercar you've succeed to give the wish to test it (wasn't an easy thing :lol:). My fav' in this set are the second one and the last :)

Thanks! :D
I might do a new photo shoot this evening, Tsukuba isn't really a "photogenic" track in my opinion :) I also found a setup for the car, so hopefully it'll improve the car's handling a bit.

Here's a new photoset :) I did some tuning on the car and it still handles very well, but there's finally some speed in it too! It topped out at ~199kp/h. Pretty decent for a 600 something cc car :sly:

Anyway, I took the Cervo to my favorite track, the Nordschleife and clocked in a lap at 8:46.239. It wasn't my cleanest lap ever, but pretty close to it :)

So here's a selection of the shots I took!

I'd love to appreciate how those clips of the shots look neat with a clever choice of angles... and I'm fond of the deposit of the lighting effects in the photos as well.

Back