Spoon fit race car goes to first offer

Messages
349
Messages
MaHOgaNY37
i have one
can trade on thursday
make your offer
 
Last edited:
Take your choice of these:

Mercedes 190 E 2.5 - 160 Evolution II Touring Car '92
X1 #13 Metallic Purple ( 0 miles)
Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
XJ220 LM Race Car
Ford Focus Rally Car '99
5X Silver Chrome
 
I made the first offer didn't I?
 
why couldnt you have posted earlier :banghead: but fair is fair i guess so da best i guess you win unless you dont reply in 15 min
 
^^ read op, but you can add me, not going to scam you for a museum card, can i at least choose it?
 
^^ read op, but you can add me, not going to scam you for a museum card, can i at least choose it?

I meant can I send to you now?
Um, go ahead and choose it :D
 
ok but i have to get to my ps3 which might not be until later, more people should do this though^^^^
 
Back