Sport mode freezing

  • Thread starter Thread starter BLACKNESS78
  • 7 comments
  • 4,902 views
Messages
117
New Zealand
New Zealand
Messages
BLACKNESS78
Is anyone else having issues with sport mode tonight? Keeps freezing before every race at loading track screen. Having to restart the game every time...
 
Is anyone else having issues with sport mode tonight? Keeps freezing before every race at loading track screen. Having to restart the game every time...
Yes i have the same problem wtf?????Freezing every time and restart:banghead::banghead:
 
And again about the same, after the patch a few days was ok and now again I can go online. After qualifying the game hangs ...... and I can not do anything. I used to remove the game again, I deleted the cache and nothing helps. WTF ????
 
Did you ever find a resolution? I havn't been able to play for months due to this issue
 
Did you ever find a resolution? I havn't been able to play for months due to this issue
Sounds like it's an ISP problem perhaps? I don't have any problems with Sport Mode. Only ever had 1 black screen disconnect.
 
Back