Sport Mode races with AI.

• Thread starter Dess81
  • 0 comments

Do you like the idea of sport mode with AI?

• Yes, it would be cool

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No, it's boring

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
Russian Federation
Russian Federation
Kazunori Yamauchi wrote: "Increase the payout value of limited time rewards as we develop as a live service." I don't know what is meant by a live service, but I have one suggestion. It would be great to allow players to take part in Sport Mode races with AI.

What would be the benefits?
1. Not all players have PS Plus, which is why they cannot take part in online competitions, and not everyone wants to even try, because you need to spend extra. money, not the fact that you can win.
2. Not all players believe in themselves to compete with real people, so they don't see the point in buying PS Plus. The opportunity to take part with AI would help to believe in yourself and improve your skills. I am sure that many players have moved to online competitions over time. This is a kind of demo version of online competitions.
3. This would increase the interest in the game, since the weekly races in different conditions would be of interest to a lot of players.
4. It would not be very hard to release. The only thing that may be required: manual adjustment of the AI difficulty for each race. And then most likely it can be automated and only small tests will be required.

As a result, I see only pluses:
1. Increasing the interest of players who don't play Online in Sport Mode right now.
2. Not to hard for realese and support (much easily then made new events in single mode)
3. Some players will get tired of fighting with AI and will want to go to online competitions (new PS Plus users).
4. This would solve the problem of grinding on the same tracks for 100 times.

Personally, I would love to take part in such competitions with AI.

Back