Sport Trucks

  • Thread starter Thread starter raceur
  • 20 comments
  • 4,729 views
Messages
189
Where are the sport trucks for the Amateur event?

- Dodge RAM
- Ford F150
- Toyota Tacoma
- Chevy SSR
- Chevy Silverado
- Daihatsu Midget??

I'll post here when I find out!
 
did you check the dealers?
 
they only show up in the used car section, new cars are added every in game day.
 
They're all standard, so they'll be in the used car lot...I'm level 16 and still haven't seen a single one pop up though so be prepared to waaaiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttt
 
Win Bronze on the IA License and you win a Ram.

And, I've seen the RAM in the used car dealership. You'll likely find more in the used car dealership then anywhere else.
 
Level 19 and three days now and still not seen a truck in the used car garage. Grrr!
 
I found a Lightning in the used car lot. Not my preference, but it worked, after I worked the engine over a bit.
 
You win the Dodge RAM from an event... I forgot which one :(

I THINK it was the Beginner Kart Special Events... But I'm not 100% certain. I am sure it WASN'T from the Pickup race though, haha.
 
Last edited:
The Chevy Silvarado SS concept is the only one worth waiting for.
 
I've seen a Ram, the ss, and bought the svt lightning in the used car dealership. If you beat the Ia license, they give you a Ram.
 
I've seen a Ram, the ss, and bought the svt lightning in the used car dealership. If you beat the Ia license, they give you a Ram.

Oh. Guess it was IA then. Haha.
 
the dodge ram you win it in one of the beginning race on Special Event, cant remeber wich one.
I won one in a teal color, so it was also the first car that I have to get a new paint, black!
 
the dodge ram you win it in one of the beginning race on Special Event, cant remeber wich one.
I won one in a teal color, so it was also the first car that I have to get a new paint, black!

THAT'S IT! I think it was the Beginner Kart races?

I remember finishing them and thinking "What cool little car is it going to award me?" ... *DODGE RAM* ... "Lulwut?"

That sound right?
 
I ended up finding a Toyota Tacoma in the used car lot, with a few upgrades I beat the sports truck challenge. Stock, the CPU seemed to get in the upper ranges with the Tacoma, but the upgrades help to secure a more confortable win.
 
er, I didn't win a Ram from the Kart races and I golded them...

I bought a SVT Lightning in the used lot, along with a '03 lime green S2000, couldn't pass that up lol
 
I golded all the Kart stuff and didn't win any trucks either. I forget what I won, but it wasn't a truck.

The basic thing you have to do is look at what cars you'll need for the next 5 or so races you want to do, and then check the used lot in between each race you do and look for all those types of cars.
 
Same here, golded the karts, no truck. Ah well keep trying.

This is a bit frustrating.
 
I've had the Lightning come up twice in the used dealers. And the SST twice. Haven't seen a ram or a toyota yet.

The Lignting is a beast with an upgraded supercharger. But trucks on Laguna Seca? :dunce:
 
Yeah I havent seen any trucks yet either.
If any one want to gift me one my PSN is BroncosXR8:sly:

haha just joking, but seriously.

I will get the RAM but for the moment I've only done the first licence and will do the as I need to, trying to gold the first one took all my patience:ouch:
 
Ahaha....you get a sport truck as a prize after completing the fifth level of licenses. Thanks, but I already picked one up!
 
er, I didn't win a Ram from the Kart races and I golded them...

I bought a SVT Lightning in the used lot, along with a '03 lime green S2000, couldn't pass that up lol

I golded all the Kart stuff and didn't win any trucks either. I forget what I won, but it wasn't a truck.

The basic thing you have to do is look at what cars you'll need for the next 5 or so races you want to do, and then check the used lot in between each race you do and look for all those types of cars.

Same here, golded the karts, no truck. Ah well keep trying.

This is a bit frustrating.


The Ram is Awarded for Bronzing the International AI license. You also get the Land Rover Range Stormer if you silver that license.

You get the Audi Pikes Peak Quattro for Golding the German car race in the Extreme Hall.
 
Back