Sports Trucks!

  • Thread starter Thread starter RODDUZ
  • 11 comments
  • 829 views
Messages
318
Messages
RODDUZ
Where are they? I've not won one and there's none to buy!

Thanks
 
Used car dealership and I believe that you win a Chevy SSR in B spec
 
Not seen one in UCD as of yet! Really annoying me! B-spec plays on my wick but I am getting through it slowly. Why can't I just buy one?!
 
There's a truck in the Online Dealership, and there always has been one throughout its updates.
 
I ended up buying a Dodge Ram from the New Dealership for the A/B-spec events. I neither saw one in the UCD nor won one until very recently in B-spec, and now I'm swimming in trucks >=(
 
Yes there is. First one in the list. Chevy SSR.

You sure you're looking in the right place?

Online Dealership.

Bloody hell. I've looked in there three times! FOr some reason I seem to neglect the top row!!!! Has happened before!

Cheers.
 
I checked UCD as often as I can, before I landed a Ford F150, and after I finished that series, got the lvl 9 ticket, got a Dodge Ram :grumpy:
 
Bronze all in one of the international licenses, you get the Dodge RAM. IB if i remember, but i know its one of them. Theres 2 in the online dealership right now however, SST Concept and SSR.
 
You win a dodge ram for the iA bronze license.
 
I've not bothered with licenses yet. Did them on old machine but not on new one when I changed over :-/

Got one now. Cheers
 
Back