Sportsmanship

• Thread starter rawdog-1
  • 28 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking.gif

How long have you been playing any online games, five minutes? There will always be people who cheat online, no matter what the game is.
Get used to it.

Why do y'all think you making millions on video games? Younotals are wrong,and you should be band. Doing anything to win a race.you lack the skills to win so cheating is the answer on Gt sports mode
1693950052109.png

Why do y'all think you making millions on video games? Younotals are wrong,and you should be band. Doing anything to win a race.you lack the skills to win so cheating is the answer on Gt sports mode
Congratulations on your successful attempt at copying the OP :dopey:

How long have you been playing any online games, five minutes? There will always be people who cheat online, no matter what the game is.
Get used to it.
I know that already, but that don't mean I have to like it accept it yes. Everybody doesn't want to be a criminal

I know that already, but that don't mean I have to like it accept it yes. Everybody doesn't want to be a criminal

Well, yes, actually, you should probably accept there are going to be players who drive dirty if you're gonna keep doing this. That's the nature of playing online. I'm not immune to an occasional swear word at my screens, but that's just how it goes.

So if I'm translating this spectacular trainwreck of an Opening post correctly, you opened a thread where you're just brazenly blaming everyone here on GTP for cheating (As if you know so many people here despite not having many posts) because I guess you got wrecked multiple times by people online?

Also:

Why do y'all think you making millions on video games?

Why is this even a question?
Younotals are wrong,and you should be band.

spock-dazzling-display.gif

Last edited:

I don't like it either, and frankly, I agree with you, right now unsportsmanlike conduct is rampant in Sport Mode at the level I drive. There are also a number of great races to be had. Just keep going and when you get to a point in the day or week where the races are cleaner, stick with it for a while.
Maybe in Race C you can pit real early and run most of the race away from traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back