sprags Photography | Updated 8C Competizione |

• Thread starter sprags
  • 61 comments
United Kingdom
England
sprags/RSM-Smmithy
Here is my Gallery Thread for all my up coming GT5 Pictures that i will be taking

Ive only just got into photography on this game (well in great detail that is) and i hope you like them.
spragsphotography.jpg

my first attempt at editing :)
CircuitdelaSarthe2009NoChicanes2.jpg

:D
CapeRingNorth_2.jpg

Last edited:
Great start to your gallery. Beautiful reflections on the Ferrari and nice lighting. Clipped the rear of the G35 and it could be in focus more, but otherwise, nice pic.

Great start to your gallery. Beautiful reflections on the Ferrari and nice lighting. Clipped the rear of the G35 and it could be in focus more, but otherwise, nice pic.

Thanks :) and i realized bout that when i uploaded it but i still thought it was a good photo.

Really like your shots. The first Enzo shot looks great. Love the colours. The Skyline drifting is a good angle. Well done.

Just an average 207 GTi on Nurburgring :)
Nrburgring207GTi.jpg

Edited again :) but didnt turn out as good as i thought :(
Nrburgring207GTi-1.jpg

Scenery shots :)
NrburgringNordschleife_3.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_7wideshot.jpg

Last edited:
Here's a mix of different cars and tracks :) enjoy

Fiat 500 at Cote d'Azur :)
CtedAzur_3.jpg

Supra at laguna raceway
LagunaSecaRaceway_5.jpg

Subaru RM rally at toscana :D first try at rally pics
subarurally.jpg

Cote d'Azur scenery shot :D
CtedAzurscenery.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, sort of difficult to look at, maybe too much contrast, or not enough. :confused: But the idea is really good. 👍

I see what you were aiming for here :) However I agree with Skython, its a bit difficult to look at as your eye gets drawn to the white out above the car.

Back