Sprint Cup Asia (Season 2) SEASON FINISHED.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 657 comments

Are the pitstop success penalties adding anything to the series? Should they be removed?

• Yes I think they add to the races. Keep them.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No they are not working. Get rid of them.

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sneak preview of the new paint scheme for Round 3.

Shout out to @Dexter_HUN who has the Sprint Cup Asia logo available in the Decals section in game.

20200603204350.jpg

That's ok mate. Would you like me to re-add you to the entry list 👍:)

If there's room please. I should be able to start racing again some time next week. Technically I could now, but I don't think a wifi connection is conducive to reducing lag. I don't think anyone want's to see me ping ponging around the track!

My best lap times in arcade, so with more grip than online, are very high 14's. Havent yet done any laps online, so cant really say much for that and for race pace.
They never updated the Arcade at the same time as the online physics, never representative, I wish it was, I'd be on pace.:D:D

They never updated the Arcade at the same time as the online physics, never representative, I wish it was, I'd be on pace.:D:D
i know its not but its the easiest way to learn the track, as you can restart the lap whenever you want. Plus, it isnt *that* diferent time wise, most of the difference to online lobbies is due to the fuel in the car. Its a good reference imo

I know,but to say it "isnt *that* diferent time wise" :D

Just jumped on quick. You know me, backfield fodder. That's my pace :rolleyes:

2.20/2.21 lobby settings race pace. Hopefully I can get a 19 before Friday.:lol:
Time Trial first hot lap 2.12.300
Custom race same lobby settings as SCA, first hot lap 2.14.884
SCA lobby BoP off 2.13.847
BoP is a big difference.
Learning the track is great, agreed, I can spin out with more grace after learning the track. :lol:

Back