Sprint Cup GT World Challenge. SEASON FINISHED.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 990 comments
@paoloevans
Spotters Guide with @Raptor013 updated livery. See you fellas next Friday. :cheers:
Sprint Cup GT World Challenge Spotter guide WIP main.png

Last edited:
Hey @paoloevans, just wanted to let you know that I’ll have to drop out of the remainder of the Sprint Cup season (just when I started to warm up to the GTI Speedster or at least wasn’t crashing so much anymore ;)). I’ve decided to take a break from playing GTS for now and won’t know if I’ll be back atm. Just need the time to focus on other life aspect's. Thanks for providing such a nice monthly series tho, it was very nice being part of it. Good luck to everybody out there for the second half of the season.

Hey @paoloevans, just wanted to let you know that I’ll have to drop out of the remainder of the Sprint Cup season (just when I started to warm up to the GTI Speedster or at least wasn’t crashing so much anymore ;)). I’ve decided to take a break from playing GTS for now and won’t know if I’ll be back atm. Just need the time to focus on other life aspect's. Thanks for providing such a nice monthly series tho, it was very nice being part of it. Good luck to everybody out there for the second half of the season.

Sorry to hear this mate. No worries though. Thanks for racing with us!

Ok all. Race week shout out!

@Lazybike @Raptor013 @GTP_Guido @Philtaylor17 @Spinerkopin @Kuraudo @Mark blacky @Totalrose @kungtotte_ @WhiteFlight1 @llNovall @ThePotatoKing @Dimentor

@Invisigoth How's things mate? Hope your doing ok?!

@Drex124 @Autograss_Mad @Lost Sheltie @PTLobo2 there is definitely 1 space for this week at the moment.

So just to touch base with you all. On Monday I tested positive for Covid-19 and I have been quite unwell since. I am isolating in the spare bedroom at the back of my house as my wife is vulnerable and trying for her not to get it!

The WiFi signal in this part of the house is pretty much non existant but I've managed to hook up a wired connection with an extra long ethernet cable that used to be my step sons! Phew!

So shouldn't have any issues for Friday but if I do feel to unwell to race can one of you host for me? Will hopefully be ok though.

Cheers,

Paul.

@Lazybike @Raptor013 @GTP_Guido @Philtaylor17 @Spinerkopin @Kuraudo @Mark blacky @Totalrose @kungtotte_ @WhiteFlight1 @llNovall @ThePotatoKing @Dimentor

@Drex124 @Autograss_Mad @Lost Sheltie @PTLobo2 there is definitely 1 space for this week at the moment.

So just to touch base with you all. On Monday I tested positive for Covid-19 and I have been quite unwell since. I am isolating in the spare bedroom at the back of my house as my wife is vulnerable and trying for her not to get it!

The WiFi signal in this part of the house is pretty much non existant but I've managed to hook up a wired connection with an extra long ethernet cable that used to be my step sons! Phew!

So shouldn't have any issues for Friday but if I do feel to unwell to race can one of you host for me? Will hopefully be ok though.

Cheers,

Paul.
I could take it if needed. I'll be racing Friday. Only downside, is I'm one of only a few in the US, so not sure on the stability. May want to have 1 more backup. Hopefully its all for not if we see you on track. Get well sir, and stay safe.:cheers:

Cheers,

Paul.

Sorry to hear that dude, hope you start to feel better soon :cheers:

I'll be racing, and I don't mind hosting if you don't feel up to racing, my connection is normally quite good quality, and I use an ethernet cable to the PS4, but I have had occasional Internet drop outs, if someone else offers with a more reliable connection great but if not I'm happy to do it.

Looking forward to racing with you all :cheers:

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that dude, hope you start to feel better soon :cheers:

I'll be racing, and I don't mind hosting if you don't feel up to racing, my connection is normally quite good quality, and I use an ethernet cable to the PS4, but I have had occasional Internet drop outs, if someone else offers with better connection great but if not I'm happy to do it.

Looking forward to racing with you all :cheers:

Cheers @Philtaylor17 thats good to know. I'll keep you posted. Hopefully see you Friday :)👍

So far. I see the neuro surgeon tomorrow to find out what my options are and probably book a date for surgery. If need be, I can lend them a 3in holesaw.........

On Monday I tested positive for Covid-19 and I have been quite unwell since.

Eeep! Hope you get well soon dood!

Last edited:

Cheers,

Paul.
Get well soon! See you on Friday:cheers:!

Back