Sprint Cup GT World Challenge S5. Multiclass Gr.3 Series. R3 Bathurst 25/06/21. 2 Spaces Available.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 415 comments
Race Photos
Part A

20210822174052.jpg
20210822174101.jpg
20210822174107.jpg
20210822174112.jpg
20210822174118.jpg

Championship Standings after Round 5

Overall

1. spiner-kopin 80pts
2. Totalrose 68pts
3. TPC_kungtotte 52pts
4. Drex125 51pts
5. Raptor_Race_13 45pts
6. antonisabios073 37pts
7. Dexter_HUN 30pts
8. fubuki2007 27pts
9. trevonik 26pts
10. Smells_Of_Funk 15pts
11. TPC_Guido 14pts
= paoloevans 14pts
13. slimmycam 1pt
14. jmstrs3 0pts
= In-visigoth 0pts

Silver Class

1. Totalrose 95pts
2. TPC_kungtotte 75pts
3. Raptor_Race_13 69pts
4. antonisabios073 52pts
5. TPC_Guido 28pts
= Smells_Of_Funk 28pts
7. paoloevans 25pts
8. slimmycam 6pts
9. jmstrs3 4pts

AM Class

1. Dexter_HUN 129pts CHAMPION
2. In-visigoth 19pts

Whilst my hand can finally manage to deal with the throttle, someone stabbed me in the arm with a needle and my shoulder is very unhappy. I'm sorry I missed this season (especially after doing the livery). Hopefully next season if there is one.

Whilst my hand can finally manage to deal with the throttle, someone stabbed me in the arm with a needle and my shoulder is very unhappy. I'm sorry I missed this season (especially after doing the livery). Hopefully next season if there is one.
No worries mate.

As to a next season. The answer is yes, I'll put together a new season with some expanded ideas to try to grow the series.

Championship Standings after Round 6

Overall

1. Totalrose 86pts CHAMPION
2. spiner-kopin 80pts
3. Raptor_Race_13 57pts
4. fubuki2007 54pts
5. antonisabios073 52pts
6. TPC_kungtotte 52pts
7. Drex125 51pts
8. Dexter_HUN 30pts
9. trevonik 26pts
10. Smells_Of_Funk 15pts
11. TPC_Guido 14pts
= paoloevans 14pts
13. slimmycam 1pt
14. jmstrs3 0pts
= In-visigoth 0pts

Silver Class

1. Totalrose 121pts CHAMPION
2. Raptor_Race_13 84pts
3. TPC_kungtotte 75pts
4. antonisabios073 70pts
5. TPC_Guido 28pts
6. Smells_Of_Funk 28pts
7. paoloevans 25pts
8. slimmycam 6pts
9. jmstrs3 4pts

AM Class

1. Dexter_HUN 155pts CHAMPION
2. In-visigoth 19pts

Congratulations to @Totalrose on defending the Silver Cup and becoming our new Outright Champion. Also congratulations to @Kuraudo on becoming the first Amateur Class Champion.

Photos will be coming from Interlagos soon, and a new thread for the next season will be started in the coming week.

For the next season Door #1 and #00 will be held in reserve for @Totalrose to use which ever he elects. @Kuraudo I'll let you decide on the number to be held in reserve for the Amateur Class Champion which will be yours to use next season if you want to.

First of all, thank you @paoloevans & @Raptor013 for organizing and keeping the series alive and congratulations to @Totalrose for the championship titles (overall/silver) :cheers:. It was a fun season again.
The Interlagos race was great, I think this was my best qualifying session ever. Most of the times I'm 4+ seconds behind the pole sitter, but now if I recall correctly I was only 2,7 seconds.
Thank you @Totalrose & @Raptor013 for being patient when I became a moving roadblock :D . It was great seeing some cars in my rear view mirror :D :D :D . Rare thing :D .
And of course: the race/season ending celebration with the team donuts was epic :D !

I'd like to keep the 61 racing number and probably the NSX too. I'm faster with a few other cars, but the NSX just looks and sounds awesome...

@Kuraudo did everything right in terms of holding your racing line. Personally I think you've improved quite a lot this season from a consistency perspective.

Regarding your choice of racing number for next season. You can keep your preferred number of course, it's Champions choice as to using their own number or the Champions number for the class.

I'm giving you the choice of deciding which number we hold in reserve to award to the Amateur Champion should they wish to use it. Like we do for the Silver Champion with #00.

Last edited:
@Kuraudo did everything right in terms of holding your racing line. Personally I think you've improved quite a lot this season from a consistency perspective.
There has been a steady improvement over the last few seasons. You can see it from his finishing positions. I don't know about this season but in the past he didn't qualify so started from the back and his finishing position was gradually creeping up. 👍

Regarding your choice of racing number for next season. You can keep your preferred number of course, it's Champions choice as to using their own number or the Champions number for the class.

I'm giving you the choice of deciding which number we hold in reserve to award to the Amateur Champion should they wish to use it. Like we do for the Silver Champion with #00.
Thank you :cheers:. Maybe after a few races (except Brands Hatch :S ) I'm not so nervous when I see someone faster behind me :) .
#99 for the AM champion :) ?

@Invisigoth thank you mate :cheers:. But don't let the point table fool you, technically I'm still always last but with constant (slow but faster than before) lap times and mostly without any crash :) . I hope you recover fast I can chase you again :D !

Okay so #99 is locked in for the defending AM Champion to use at their desgression.
Thank you :) .

Is it just me, or the SLS GR3 is a suprisingly easy to handle car? I imagined it as a big brick with a ton of understeer, but it turns out it's very friendly - at least for me.

Can't say I've driven the SLS to be able to give an opinion. I know that the AMG is a tank compared with other cars its size. The M6 which is of comparable size and power to the AMG is a dream to drive. The Merc feels like your driving a boat.

I've spent quite some time with the SLS - it has good specs and is one of the best cars in straight-line speed, but it is very front biased and you really have to wrestle it in high-speed corners.

In general, the SLS excels in fast yet simple tracks like Monza and Dragon Trail, but lacks pace in technical sectors like the mountain in Bathurst.

Back