Sprint Cup GT World Challenge. SEASON FINISHED.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 990 comments
Hi all.

So we now have a full entry list! I have never had an entry list fill up so quick. That was unbelievable. Thanks to all of you! :cheers:

As it stands we only have 1 AM Cup entry so I've made the decision to scrap the AM Cup Championship. (No one wants a class with 1 car in it:boggled:)

I have edited the original post.

So @Kuraudo you'll be back running in the Silver Cup has you have been the past season's mate 👍.

Again thanks everyone for signing up and roll on Monza:cheers:
Thank you for the serieses ;) :cheers:

So I won the AM championship and now I have a chance to win the Silver Cup too :D !

AF Corse will this season be launching an assault on both the Pro and Silver Cup titles.

#20 Pro Class / spiner-kopin

#37 Silver Cup Class / paoloevans

20200831_132423.jpg

2 beauties :drool::D:)👍

I could share this livery for you @R_Goldstreiff :cheers:

full
Sweet, thanks Guido! It's a great livery, I am however not sure right now what to run, haven't made up my mind yet. I also might still change cars >> was thinking about doing a car test lobby with a few shortened races from the calendar maybe the week before race 1 at Monza, got a few cars on my mind I'd like to run and see how they compare (Peugeot VGT, VW VGT, Mclaren F1, M3 '11, SLS '11, Mustang). ...Or I'll just stick with the GTR and try to get as much driving in as possible to get used to the car. From my limited driving I feel that it has exceptional high topspeed and exceptional low cornering, compared to the other Gr. 3 cars.

Hello guys! It is very last minute but due to the lack of any 2.4h GTPlanet events to celebrate the irl 24h of Le Mans and 24h of the Nurburgring, that are coming up this september, me and raptor have decided to create our own ones. And the 2h40m of Le Mans is JUST NEXT WEEK! (It's a tight schedule...). Heavy damage will be turned ON.

Hope to see you all there (paolo gave me permission to tag everyone): @Kuraudo @Invisigoth @Spinerkopin @skivit76 @Mark blacky @Lazybike @Totalrose @Raptor013 @WanganGhost @Autograss_Mad @Lost Sheltie @El_Beardo @Drex124 @si_berian_tiger @Standard_FV @Raybrig100 @R_Goldstreiff @Philtaylor17
@SRT DK Racing
@kungtotte_ @NVenom @GTP_Guido

Link to the thread: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/le-mans-2h40m-nurburgring-2h40m.395781/

Last edited:
Hello guys! It is very last minute but due to the lack of any 2.4h GTPlanet events to celebrate the irl 24h of Le Mans and 24h of the Nurburgring, that are coming up this September, Raptor and I have decided to create our own ones. And the 2h40m of Le Mans is JUST NEXT WEEK! (It's a tight schedule...). Heavy damage will be turned ON.

Sounds groovy... but previous experience with @Mistah_MCA 's 2.4h N24 left my hands crippled for a week. Back in the days of GT4 I could go for 4 hours or more. It took it's toll and my hands never fully recovered :crazy:. Kinda devastating for someone who loves endurance races :(.

If one of those "TBC" happens to be a FORD, I'll just be happy if one of the 'Vette's beats it (or the highest positioned one if more than one person has the bad taste to drive a FORD :yuck:).
And don't forget the other (I mean the real) American car, the Viper :D. I'd like to pick the Viper, but I don't want to bring shame on its name :D .

Back