Sprite's Gallery :|: 300ZX (Z31) & BMW V12 LMR

• Thread starter Sprite
  • 78 comments
Were the B&W shots taken as B&W or edited that way?

They were taken as B&W, and then edited in PS.

Your gallery is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L-L!!! OUTSTANDING! Very cool B&W pictures man, really liking your FANTASTIC CAR CHOISE on the skyline coupe. You made it from average, to BEAUTIFULL!
;) cheers. more updates soon.

A little bit of an update.

evoheader8yh.jpg

integraheader7ac.jpg

lancerheader1ks.jpg

scoobyheader5ay.jpg

Starion pics Banner gone because of dumbass image shack. :(

Thanks for such kind coments. Here are some ive done for this weeks 2.0 advanced comp, i didnt use these as they aren't as good as the one im using for the comp IMO anyway. so here ive posted them for you to decide.

enjoy. :)

Another small update with a few pics i found sitting one my pc so i tidy them up for my gallery. enjoy.

cuscoheader6bo.jpg

ftoheader5bb.jpg

skylineheader4gx.jpg

and a viper shot, no header for this one.

I know ive spelled Impreza wrong on the cusco header :dunce: ive gone for a different look to other updates with a puple look to most images, and the skyline one just with some tuching up and lighting correction.

Well ive been a little busy of late with the wrighting of the tutorial and other stuff so ive had little time to do anything for my gallery so here is what ive got for ya. Maybe a little different to what your used to from me but ahh well.

another small update just a few shot that i took for this weeks comps, but i thought that they were not as good as the shots used so i just tweaked them with photoshop and uploaded them here.

Minicar comp elternate entrys.

Speed sensation comp

two more shots of my Focus RS, that i took for this week add comp.

first one i like but looking at the second one its rubbish on this monitor. :(

Wow, oh my god, can't believe i overlooked on yr outstanding work Sprite.

It's beautifull in all the ways. Unique style and all.... :crazy: 👍

Back