• 10 comments

Sprite

Beanbag Brain
Premium
United Kingdom
Horbury, West Yorkshire
GTP_Sprite
Sprite's TT Pics '06/'07

Well Finally got TT so here are a few start-up pics.

img0001ri7.jpg

img0005lq8.jpg

img0008by6.jpg

img0009no2.jpg

Love em all. second and third ones most. Can't wait till i get TT :nervous:

Very nice for your first few pictures. I like the second one (you'll find I happen to like pictures with blurred portions) and the last one looks pretty nice too.

Keep it up, hope to see more.

I love that last shot a lot. nice shine to it and an overall good feeling to it. They all look splendid.
Btw, i've got TT now (€45..) and started a gallery, hope u can check!

i *love* the reflections in the helmet in teh second picture 👍 the entire set is good though. im surprised you dont crop the watermark out, though, its something im guilty of if whats under is too complex for me to clone out or if croping it would ruin the picture.

[empty space];2526957
i *love* the reflections in the helmet in teh second picture 👍 the entire set is good though. im surprised you dont crop the watermark out, though, its something im guilty of if whats under is too complex for me to clone out or if croping it would ruin the picture.

Cheers for the comments, if I'm honest tho about the watermark, back in the heady days of GT4 photomode I used to clone it out or crop it, but these days the time spent cloning or cropping it out is better spent following other activities ;) aka I cant be ar5ed :D.

Latest Posts

Back