Spyda's Gallery - Integra Type R RM @ Deep Forest

• Thread starter Spyda-
  • 35 comments
spyda-r-j
Welcome all to my gallery, here are just a small sample of the snaps I have taken in GT5
I've got to the point where i'm spending more time taking photos than actually playing the game :dopey:

I hope everyone who views the pictures enjoys and any feedback you may wish to leave will be welcomed

-Rest of first post reserved for cool logo at some stage:tup:-

Last edited:
These are very good! Rich colors, crisp lines, good angles! Almost look HDR! Well done, and keep up the good work!

Nice compositions, it's good to see some original NASCAR shots that aren't afraid to push the boundaries in terms of extreme camera positions! I can't wait to see what you can do with other cars.

These are very good! Rich colors, crisp lines, good angles! Almost look HDR! Well done, and keep up the good work!

Thank you very much RG for that positive feedback.

Nice compositions, it's good to see some original NASCAR shots that aren't afraid to push the boundaries in terms of extreme camera positions! I can't wait to see what you can do with other cars.

The main reason I went for the NASCAR pictures as not many people had done them, the camera angle on the first picture for me makes that shot, thank you for the brilliant feedback

After the great feedback from my first set, I was feeling pretty confident about my next set what ever it was going to be, so I decided to push and went for the Incredible Peugeot 908 @ Le Mans.

After racing through the night, the sun rises on the lead car......

Last edited:
Once again, nice work. The compositions feel very professional and they fit the theme of the photos perfectly. Nice work with the sunrise lighting too, it really does give off the feeling that the lead car is driving into the sunrise!

Once again, nice work. The compositions feel very professional and they fit the theme of the photos perfectly. Nice work with the sunrise lighting too, it really does give off the feeling that the lead car is driving into the sunrise!

Thank you very much Moglet, I found the lighting so much harder than the NASCAR set, but that is probably to be expected with such a different set of lighting going on. Again thank you for the fantastic feedback

SVX
AMAZING.

Beautiful! All of them are amazing!

Thank you SVX, that kind of feedback makes me want to keep doing these kind of pictures

Man, that first 908 pic looks great. Its like real life and i really like it. 👍

Thanks Appie, the first pic is my favourite of the set as well

Amazing framing and lighting. Another one of those hidden talents on GTP I think.

Wow, what do I say about a comment like that other than thank you, kind of speachless really :D

Unfortunately, I'm in the 'hate' camp for this one. I've always seen it as a very cheesy effect and it really doesn't add anything to the photos IMO.

Thanks for the input Mog, just wanted something different really, think im going to stick with my usual snaps from now on

Last edited:
Its been a while since i've even been on my Ps3 let alone been able to take some photos so here is a small update from me, using my Matte White Gallardo Superleggera @ the Nürburgring Nordschleife. Some of you guys may think the white is a little to bright but im pretty happy with the shots overall.

Last edited:
The pics of the 908 at Le Mans are spectacular, a job very well done 👍
I'm a bit torn about the one with the Cold filter, but the other three are just awesome :)

Back