Spyder's Sales (updated 9/2/11 @ 2pm - Two New TVR Colors))

  • Thread starter Thread starter why_spyder
  • 167 comments
  • 10,078 views
Im willing to trade my Veyron For THAT BMW M3 GTR.
 
I will trade you matte grey paint for your Dodge Ram 1500.

I'm willing to make that trade.

Im willing to trade my Veyron For THAT BMW M3 GTR.

I'll have to pass on that - not looking to acquire another Veyron.
 
Updated my list once again - new cars and some new trades.
 
Dodge RAM 1500 LARAMIE Hemi Quad Cab ‘04 (Atlantic Blue Pearl Coat) - sold.
 
Are you only interested in Nissan's/Infiniti's?
 
What would you like for both the Midnight Purple Skylines?
 
I'm willing to make that trade.



I'll have to pass on that - not looking to acquire another Veyron.

any of my car PLEASE!!!!!!!
 
Are you only interested in Nissan's/Infiniti's?

I am not limited to just those two makes, they are just preferred. I also like standard sedans by Toyota/Lexus. However I am open to other makes as well - don't hesitate to make an offer.

What would you like for both the Midnight Purple Skylines?

I don't have a particular trade in mind, make me an offer and we can go from there.

any of my car PLEASE!!!!!!!

Got a link to your list of cars?
 
How about a carbon R 34 or the TVR with reflex purple?
 
I think I have another Carbon R R34 coming already, but I don't mind getting another. I would do that trade. I'm assuming you want a M.N.P. II and M.N.P. III or do you want two of one type?
 
I am not limited to just those two makes, they are just preferred. I also like standard sedans by Toyota/Lexus. However I am open to other makes as well - don't hesitate to make an offer.



I don't have a particular trade in mind, make me an offer and we can go from there.



Got a link to your list of cars?

Here's The List Of My Cars
Audi TTS
Audi R8
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 RM
Dodge Viper ACR
Lamborghini Murcielago LP670SV
Lexus ISF RM
Lexus LFA
Lexus Wedsport IS350 Race Car (GT300)
Lotus Esprit V8
Mazda RX7
Mercedes Benz C63 AMG
Nissan Slivia K'S
Gran Turismo 350Z RS
Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI RM.All Premium
I Also Have A Wide Variety of Standard Cars.
 
Forgot to check my own list, the BMW is pending already.
 
Updated car list.
 
Last edited:
What would you like for the Veyron?
 
The Veyron doesn't hold much importance to me so about anything will do, lol. Don't be afraid to offer up something - the worst I can say is 'no'. :)
 
I'm about to purchase a Pagani Zonda C12S in the UCD. Would that work?
 
That would be fine - I can put you on the list for trade then.
 
Ok. I can't trade until Saturday. I'll send you a PM once I'm ready.
 
Updated my car list with all the trades that came in tonight. If I have anyone's trade wrong, please PM me so I can correct it.👍
 
I'm also very interested in this:

Nissan SKYLINE GT-R V·spec LM Limited (R33) ‘96 (Champion Blue)

Would a BP Falken RX-7 '03 work for you?
 
I would be willing to do that trade too. Should I add that to the list as well?
 
Sure. I'll be purchasing both cars in a few minutes, and have them on hold.
 
Sounds good - I'll add you to the list. Thanks!
 
Mine’s BNR34 SKYLINE GT-R V-spec N1 base ‘00 (White) - sold.
 
Updated the car list.
 
RUF BTR ‘86 - sold.
 
2 nissan paints for the AE86 Shigeno
 
Can you tell me the name of the paints and what color they are?
 
Can you tell me the name of the paints and what color they are?

I got Black Pearl (M) and Midnight Purple Pearl, If that doesn't work out I have more because I have 12 Nissan Paints in Total and the Whole Paints are 124 in total from other dealerships lol
 
Back