SR rating help

• Thread starter Lloyd
  • 10 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Can you loose SR or DR in lobby mode racing? And are you able to increase it there.As the sport mode is terrible ive gone from B B to a D D due to being shunted and being brake checked.is there away to get sr and dr without going in sport mode.
Any help in this is greatly appreciated.
They should turn D and Es in to automatic ghosts so they have to learn properly help them selves and others trying to rank up

Can you loose SR or DR in lobby mode racing? And are you able to increase it there.As the sport mode is terrible ive gone from B B to a D D due to being shunted and being brake checked.is there away to get sr and dr without going in sport mode.
They should turn D and Es in to automatic ghosts so they have to learn properly help them selves and others trying to rank up

DR and SR is Sport Mode only and only way to improve them is to learn to avoid people and predict what they will do.

I think i will stop qualifyin and sit at the back seems the only way to gain anything dirt 4 has less idiots

DR and SR is Sport Mode only and only way to improve them is to learn to avoid people and predict what they will do.

I'm not a pro, my SR and DR have risen and fallen, but usually I'm B/A. once i hit S, hopefully i can get there again. if you think they will bump you in a vengeance move, take the inside, all the way, and brake on time that way they rear end you peacefully and you also get a little speed boost. If you are truly faster, you'll lose them. Most crash racers push you out from the inside of the corner so you go crashing to the outside out of control. it's called a PIT move. If they are simply faster, and have proved to be not bumping you for at least a few corners, get out of the way without hindering your time by just going to the right. If they have the mettle to be in front, so be it, your rating goes up, and you lose a spot, all is good. Half of your friendly passers will crash out because they thought they were good, but can't take the heat and probably look in their mirror or at the clock when they should be looking ahead, so letting them by is not a big deal. *Also, if there is a clear blood feud going on, get out behind it till they cream eachother out. It's your only hope, unless you want to gamble to blast them all.

Last edited:
I think i will stop qualifyin and sit at the back seems the only way to gain anything dirt 4 has less idiots

It really isn't that hard to raise your SR to S once you just make peace with the fact that you can avoid a lot of contact even when it ISN'T your fault. Once you do that and start learning to avoid as many accidents as possible, and just accept the unavoidable ones your SR will start to go up.

Once you get to 99 life will get better, it still won't be perfect but it will be much better.

You don't have to hang around the back of the pack to get there either, as a matter of fact you will probably still get in just as many accidents anyway. it is much better to learn how to drive clean mid pack. Once you can do that you will be on your way.

It really isn't that hard to raise your SR to S once you just make peace with the fact that you can avoid a lot of contact even when it ISN'T your fault. Once you do that and start learning to avoid as many accidents as possible, and just accept the unavoidable ones your SR will start to go up.

Once you get to 99 life will get better, it still won't be perfect but it will be much better.

You don't have to hang around the back of the pack to get there either, as a matter of fact you will probably still get in just as many accidents anyway. it is much better to learn how to drive clean mid pack. Once you can do that you will be on your way.
What is the 99? Something to check your score rating?

99 is the highest SR rating you can be. You should try and keep it your rating pegged at 99 as much as possible for best matchups.

Once you gain all the game trophies for pole position and race wins easily, then climb to the top and race.

99 is the highest SR rating you can be. You should try and keep it your rating pegged at 99 as much as possible for best matchups.

I find I get better matchups at SR.B. I've abandoned SR.S for a while (draft bumping at Bluemoon bay did the trick) I got tired of being placed mid pack with unbeatable DR.S players up front. Matchmaking is a lot tighter at SR.B and behavior isn't all that different. Actually the few occasions I had trouble today at brand's hatch was when matchmaking placed some A/S players in the group... At SR.B people are trying to gain SR, at max SR knowing how easy it is to regain SR in 10 lap races, well a couple sly bumps don't matter...

Back