Your DR/SR progress tracker (provided by Kudosprime).

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by PJTierney, Dec 29, 2017.

1. PJTierney

PJTierney

Update:

You can now search for your profile directly on @Milouse's site:

Original post:
    ----------------------

Hey everyone :)

While browsing the forum today I came across this post:

So, thanks to the clever work of @Milouse in analysing the Gran Turismo Sport Community Portal we're now able to view our own DR and SR histories and see how well we've been doing so far :cheers:

How to get your DR/SR history:

Once you've done the above you should see some graphs showing how your DR and SR have increased/decreased over your time with Gran Turismo Sport. :D

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018 at 2:14 PM
    D3V, Rage0329, PsuPepperoni and 28 others like this.
  2. PJTierney

PJTierney

Here's mine:

upload_2017-12-29_13-28-45.png

upload_2017-12-29_13-29-6.png

• When I first started Gran Turismo Sport I played "naturally", getting my DR/SR up as high as I could and enjoying the races along the way (my peak being B/S).
    • Then in late November I decided to go for the Certified Genius and Record Number of Wins Trophies.
    • Although I am reasonably quick (and very clean) I wasn't making much progress in the regular races so I decided to "tank" my ratings and find easier opponents*.
    • What followed was a sharp decline until I found a spot where I would get Pole/Win in the majority of my races.
    • I stayed there for 2-3 weeks and unlocked both Trophies just before Christmas.
    • Since then I have been playing "naturally" again, and am quickly getting back up to my previous peak.

I'll have to check this again in a month or so to see how much closer I get to my target of S/S. :)

*The safest way to do this is to quit every race where you don't start on Pole or in a winnable position. You get a DR/SR penalty for quitting and by doing it this way you also don't have to disturb any other players while you get your rating down.

3. baldgye

baldgye Premium

4. Dose555

Dose555

I've been wondering how to gauge the progress of SR rating as there's no "bar" like like there is for DR. I saw link to Milouse's site a couple weeks ago on these forums but got roped into something else and never checked it out until now. Super cool!

Mine: http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=2535519

5. Outspacer

Outspacer

Playing normally, although it's clear to see when I decided to focus on improving my DR...

http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=1373472

Only 14 poles and 13 wins so far - after a few at the beginning they were rare as hen's teeth while at DR:B. At DR:A they are coming fast enough for me to let them come rather than tank my ratings, but it will still take 200+ more races.

baldgye likes this.
  6. Jamie Bbbbb

Jamie Bbbbb

I love this website! This will be really useful for knowing how active and successful the game is over time.

GA 52 likes this.
  7. Shottah072

Shottah072

Yeah its a great site. A racing carreer is all about the stats, the more we can get the better imo.

Its been a pretty steady climb to DR S for me so far. Lets see how much further i can progress to the maximum of 75K.

http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=1816117

meck_rb7 and baldgye like this.
  8. MikeV27

MikeV27

Nice, thanks for this.

mine: http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=2102721

Got to SR S and DR B pretty much right away with the DS4. Started using a wheel in mid-November so that slowed my DR progress quite a bit since I needed time to learn it. I'll get to DR S one of these days.

I don't normally focus on stats or my ratings, I just race. I may pay more attention to the ratings now though.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2017
  9. GTFraker

GTFraker

SR: 98/99 :banghead:

Milouse likes this.
  10. demeaning pie

demeaning pie

Interesting.

SR-S in 6 days, DR-B in 11 days.

11. Sven Jurgens

Sven Jurgens

Playing abnormally, mine looks like this after 522 races
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The SR dips are from FIA races, I don't do those anymore. Too much dirty driving going on.

I tanked my DR a couple times to find clean races. It really doesn't matter where I'm at as most of the time I get matched with D to S regardless of my own DR. Yet I found that a room of mostly B is the cleanest. A tends to be overly aggressive while D has trouble staying on the road. C is quite rare for some reason. And S just goes out in the distance.

I also usually don't qualify which make my DR swing a lot. When I qualify I usually end up in the middle of the pack. I don't like time trial though, so my qualifying is usually only 1 or 2 laps after running a couple warm up races first.

JacksHerer likes this.
  12. MMX

MMX

13. jagenigma

jagenigma

Wow, I'm pretty close to an SR A rating. My DR rating is possibly gonna stay a low B for a while.

14. JacksHerer

JacksHerer

upload_2017-12-29_15-57-16.png
    upload_2017-12-29_15-58-5.png

Qyn likes this.
  15. ItIsOkBro

ItIsOkBro

[​IMG]

Guess on which days I did Blue Moon/Broad Bean. :rolleyes:

Tecticles and JacksHerer like this.
  16. Spurgy 777

Spurgy 777

17. JacksHerer

JacksHerer

Nice looking DR graph there!

meck_rb7 and Spurgy 777 like this.
  18. TomPyke

TomPyke

Fantastic information, love it!

A C/C having been a C/B then getting shunted in a couple of races. Must try harder

19. 250Cal

250Cal

Is there a way of finding how many DR/SR points are awarded for different races?

Has anyone done a study where they checked the numbers between races?

GA 52 likes this.
  20. cleanLX

cleanLX

21. nemu_05

nemu_05

Mine is just depressing. Trying to get the clean race streak and in 1 day i've lost 8000 points in DR

godzella48 and qwbufp like this.
  22. meck_rb7

meck_rb7

That's so awesome! I love stats! Why doesn't GTS has this kinda stats. The more the better.... for me atleast....

23. qwbufp

qwbufp

poumpoum likes this.
  24. Sven Jurgens

Sven Jurgens

DR points entirely dependent on who you are matched against.
    SR points is max 4 for the 3/4 lap races, max 10 for the 10 lap race.

Sander 001 likes this.
  25. jagenigma

jagenigma

I got totally screwed in the gr3 Dragon trail race today. I went from a very high SR B to a mid B today. Thanks dirty racers, thanks a whole lot...

godzella48 likes this.
  26. Renrag39

Renrag39

27. 250Cal

250Cal

Is it as simple as one point per clean lap?

28. Nick Cannella

Nick Cannella

upload_2017-12-30_9-48-41.png
    upload_2017-12-30_9-49-21.png

I'm struggling....

29. Sven Jurgens

Sven Jurgens

It seems that way. We need some other lap variations to check. It would be rather easy to boost SR if the ovals also give you 1 point per lap. I guess I could quit out of a few races to tank my SR, then check what a clean race does on an oval. I lost 5 points when the game crashed at the start of a race, easy way to lower SR without hurting anyone. (DR drops too but I'm not to bothered by that, see my stats lol)

GA 52 likes this.
  30. Loopdreams

Loopdreams

The stats by country thing is quite interesting, mostly for how few Americans there are.